LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

@Vertigo-go I just watched Young Adult, I can't believe they dragged me in 10 years

Not you also relating jj4

I was so upset, and even more upset when I realized people's reaction to the character. Like she's portrayed in a sympathetic light, but people didn't have it, and I understand why. But that whole baby reveal speech and her cliging to her past, and pointless binge-drinking and lying in bed all day jj4

Honestly, Charlize's best role. If Academy knew their shit, they'd nom'd her. She's brilliant.

Patton Oswald was also fantastic in it! Great movie, and Mavis' wardrobe is such a LOOK carla1 That lipstick cry7

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Not you also relating jj4

I was so upset, and even more upset when I realized people's reaction to the character. Like she's portrayed in a sympathetic light, but people didn't have it, and I understand why. But that whole baby reveal speech and her cliging to her past, and pointless binge-drinking and lying in bed all day jj4

Honestly, Charlize's best role. If Academy knew their shit, they'd nom'd her. She's brilliant.

Patton Oswald was also fantastic in it! Great movie, and Mavis' wardrobe is such a LOOK carla1 That lipstick cry7

My personal favorite part was when she was taking shots and Patton Oswald said "take it easy there" and she said "I have depression" I was like BITCH ME. There was a lot of it where she was doing stuff and I was begging her to stop laughcry1 

She's so good cry6 "Comedy" acting needs to get more recognition at the oscars tbh, it's harder to pull off um2 

omg ikr?

I get that the point is we see her go back to where she's from, but I wanna see a movie of her in Minneapolis, I wanna know what she's like um2 

3 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

My personal favorite part was when she was taking shots and Patton Oswald said "take it easy there" and she said "I have depression" I was like BITCH ME. There was a lot of it where she was doing stuff and I was begging her to stop laughcry1 

She's so good cry6 "Comedy" acting needs to get more recognition at the oscars tbh, it's harder to pull off um2 

omg ikr?

I get that the point is we see her go back to where she's from, but I wanna see a movie of her in Minneapolis, I wanna know what she's like um2 

It's like the first movie where they portray an emotionally immature person, I think? um2 There are so many people with this personality, but they/we get ignored in cinema. Plus, she's a realistic character, not 100% likeable, she's just human. I'm sick of protag vs villain dynamic.

"You're the HATE CRIME GUUUUUY! scream1 "

Also when she sniffs a bottle of glue and takes a giant gulp of that moonshine rip2

"Do you have any more of that Star Wars juice" fall8

It's also helpful because I never see those things where they portray post-school lives of people that aren't going smoothly. Everyone's fucked up and old and bitter and unsatisfied. Her trying to sign a book rip1 Artistic terrorism whit1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

It's like the first movie where they portray an emotionally immature person, I think? um2 There are so many people with this personality, but they/we get ignored in cinema. Plus, she's a realistic character, not 100% likeable, she's just human. I'm sick of protag vs villain dynamic.

"You're the HATE CRIME GUUUUUY! scream1 "

Also when she sniffs a bottle of glue and takes a giant gulp of that moonshine rip2

"Do you have any more of that Star Wars juice" fall8

It's also helpful because I never see those things where they portray post-school lives of people that aren't going smoothly. Everyone's fucked up and old and bitter and unsatisfied. Her trying to sign a book rip1 Artistic terrorism whit1

Have you seen the show You're The Worst? The two leads are very emotionally immature, it's fantastic

Yeah and it felt upsettingly realistic so it worked very nicely. Omg I was yelling at the book thing, but I wanted her to do that one whit1 

2 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

Have you seen the show You're The Worst? The two leads are very emotionally immature, it's fantastic

Yeah and it felt upsettingly realistic so it worked very nicely. Omg I was yelling at the book thing, but I wanted her to do that one whit1 

I need to look into that show! Give me more validation on my inability to deal with reality mess1

I watched Cult of Chucky and it was GOOD!

Imdb as usual hates everything, rated it 5 wendy4 but it was fresh. I think Child's Play always has a nice amount of ideas going on. Some movies weren't as good as the rest, but each one of them has its own original tone.

And oh my god, how I love Jennifer Tilly cry3

cultofchuckyexclusiveimagejennifertilly.