LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i am NEVER watching this. i don tlike how it doesnt include any of the old/original characters.

I didn't like it too but it was cute. The plot is nothing similar to the original so you will not get mad if you watch it. lol3

Just now, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

@Daenerys did you see First Man? creep1 I went to go see that and Bad Times at the El Royale on Friday, I liked both a good deal.

i haven't gaga1 wanted to see it this weekend, but i think i'm going to see ASIB again with my mom tomorrow dd

i'm hoping my theater will have it this upcoming weekend because i think i'll be able to see it gaga1

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i haven't gaga1 wanted to see it this weekend, but i think i'm going to see ASIB again with my mom tomorrow dd

i'm hoping my theater will have it this upcoming weekend because i think i'll be able to see it gaga1

Ah OK. You'll probably like it when you do see it, Gosling is a pretty consistently awesome actor.

Do you often see movies multiple times in the theatre? I go to the movies pretty often but the last time I did that was when The Force Awakens cane out - saw it alone and then like ten days later saw it again with my mom.

1 minute ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Ah OK. You'll probably like it when you do see it, Gosling is a pretty consistently awesome actor.

Do you often see movies multiple times in the theatre? I go to the movies pretty often but the last time I did that was when The Force Awakens cane out - saw it alone and then like ten days later saw it again with my mom.

I'm really pumped to see the cinematography in First Man. giveup1

Honestly, not really! I remember seeing The Dark Knight multiple times in theaters, but I usually only do one showing and then wait for the blu ray. If I do multiple showings, it's probably because I'm going with someone who hasn't seen it. My mom DID see it, but there was a guy sitting in front of her who was blocking her view the whole time and she didn't really get to enjoy it as much so we're going again. rip4

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I'm really pumped to see the cinematography in First Man. giveup1

Honestly, not really! I remember seeing The Dark Knight multiple times in theaters, but I usually only do one showing and then wait for the blu ray. If I do multiple showings, it's probably because I'm going with someone who hasn't seen it. My mom DID see it, but there was a guy sitting in front of her who was blocking her view the whole time and she didn't really get to enjoy it as much so we're going again. rip4

It's definitely good, although I'm sure it would've been way better had I been able to see it in IMAX. 

Since you mention cinematography, the other movie I saw, Bad Times at the El Royale, is very nicely shot and has a great set design. Also definitely my favourite Michael Giacchino score that I've heard - unlike most of his work, I can actually recall some of the themes days later.

Yeah, I did it more often as a kid, I think I saw Monsters Inc and Scooby-Doo twice. That's kinda funny, about some dude blocking her view rip4 Hopefully she'll be able to appreciate it more this time around.

2 hours ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

It's definitely good, although I'm sure it would've been way better had I been able to see it in IMAX. 

Since you mention cinematography, the other movie I saw, Bad Times at the El Royale, is very nicely shot and has a great set design. Also definitely my favourite Michael Giacchino score that I've heard - unlike most of his work, I can actually recall some of the themes days later.

Yeah, I did it more often as a kid, I think I saw Monsters Inc and Scooby-Doo twice. That's kinda funny, about some dude blocking her view rip4 Hopefully she'll be able to appreciate it more this time around.

OMG seeing it in IMAX would be an experience... seeing THIS shot in IMAX would be worth the ticket i-

Spoiler

first-man-trailer-screencaps-9.png

giveup1

I'm not like 100% interested in El Royale, but I read like a quick two sentence synopsis so I probably will watch when it leaks, but not actively seek it out in theaters. The next movie I'm REALLY looking forward to is The Favourite with Oscar winner Emma Stone creep1 It looks amazing giveup1