LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

16 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

OMG seeing it in IMAX would be an experience... seeing THIS shot in IMAX would be worth the ticket i-

Hide contents

first-man-trailer-screencaps-9.png

giveup1

I'm not like 100% interested in El Royale, but I read like a quick two sentence synopsis so I probably will watch when it leaks, but not actively seek it out in theaters. The next movie I'm REALLY looking forward to is The Favourite with Oscar winner Emma Stone creep1 It looks amazing giveup1

Hmm, I think I might have heard about The Favourite at some point, reading up on it more it definitely seems like it's worth checking out. Yeah, I also really like Emma Stone, looking at her IMDb page I've apparently seen her in 14 movies (not counting her cameo in Popstar), more than I would've thought. I don't think I've seen a bad performance from her, even in some of her suckier movies (Spider-Man flicks, Gangster Squad), she tends to be one of the best things about them. Did you see her Battle of the Sexes movie? She and Carell are really good in that one.

16 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Did you like it? jj2

I also saw you had watched Heavenly Creatures. Two leading roles are great there. 

I like horror movies, but I don't like that kind of creepiness. eve1  It was good though. 

Heavenly Creatures was so good. I watched it in the past, but not whole movie. I like those kind of dramas where everything is entertaining from start till finish. Kate Winslet is always fantastic. I am not familiar with filmography of Melanie Lynskey, but I should check some other movie with her.

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

I like horror movies, but I don't like that kind of creepiness. eve1  It was good though. 

Heavenly Creatures was so good. I watched it in the past, but not whole movie. I like those kind of dramas where everything is entertaining from start till finish. Kate Winslet is always fantastic. I am not familiar with filmography of Melanie Lynskey, but I should check some other movie with her.

I agree about Heavenly Creatures. The story doesn't stall, it's very engaging leading to effective and well-built finale.

Regarding Session 9, yeah, it is strange. I wasn't sure did I like it at first, but when I come to think about it, it's pretty chilly, not too much of a slow-burn and everything about Simon is terrifying, especially ending lines.