McDreamy

Shakira feat. Rihanna - Can't Remember to Forget You | January 13, 2014

I heavily doubt it will debut in the top ten. But it might rise there eventually... just depends if The Monster stays in the top ten. 

the monster will stay top10, still has a lot of airplay

drunk in love debuted at #12 with only 90k(not sure) of sales and had some airplay and views from the video

it seems like airplay is going crazy with this song and in one day the video got more than 3 mill

if airplay gets to 50 mill or something I think it has a good chance but it is hard to tell, we'll see

the monster will stay top10, still has a lot of airplay

drunk in love debuted at #12 with only 90k(not sure) of sales and had some airplay and views from the video

it seems like airplay is going crazy with this song and in one day the video got more than 3 mill

if airplay gets to 50 mill or something I think it has a good chance but it is hard to tell, we'll see

I think it'll be #11-#15 as a debut. I would love it to be higher but... I don't know. it's not an INSTANT smash. It'll take its time like a regular hit. 

I still don't completely understand the title fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

it's like, you break up with someone but you're still stuck with the idea of being with them. You still think about that person, stalk them etc. You dont even try to move on. You should forget that person but you're still in love it doesnt come to your mind to try to move on and forget about them. mad5

it's like, you break up with someone but you're still stuck with the idea of being with them. You still think about that person, stalk them etc. You dont even try to move on. You should forget that person but you're still in love it doesnt come to your mind to try to move on and forget about them. mad5

Ahh, now I get it. mad5 So deep. mad5