Crimson Revenge

See Kunty Kats even Ciara has a Grammy

What are Grammies for if you're struggling to sell?

As much as selling singles/albums is important to maintain the mainstream success all of our faves want don't pretend like Grammys are completely irrelevant. No matter how much people tend to bash the Grammy awards they are the highest award you can get for your music. They are like the Oscars of the music industry. 

I'm sure every artist feels amazing when they receive a Grammy. It means their work has been acknowledged and appreciated by the Grammy committee which is filled with people who have a certail level of expertise in music. 

Don't discredit the Grammys just cause your fave hasn't gotten one yet. I'm sure Katy will be thrilled if she wins a Grammy. I think even getting a nomination is an achievement because that means that your work has already been considered good enough to possibly win an award.

mad7 Sara will probably win the Grammy for the album , but Katy will definetely get the Grammy for Roar .  xtina12

Roar is not a great song in the first place rih14 Sara's "Brave" is much better rih14 I am mad the grammys gonna give Katy a grammy just for ratings rih14 I guess that's how things go now rih14

Roar is not a great song in the first place rih14 Sara's "Brave" is much better rih14 I am mad the grammys gonna give Katy a grammy just for ratings rih14 I guess that's how things go now rih14

Gorl , Roar is a great song and you'll have to deal .  rih14

Katy deserves a Grammy more than Sara !  rih14

Katy should have won a few grammies already !  rih14

Now it's her chance and I don't care about Sara tho I like her   rih14

Katy will that the grammy like a Dark Horse  rih14

Gorl , Roar is a great song and you'll have to deal .  rih14

Katy deserves a Grammy more than Sara !  rih14

Katy should have won a few grammies already !  rih14

Now it's her chance and I don't care about Sara tho I like her   rih14

Katy will that the grammy like a Dark Horse  rih14

Katy is basic as fuck rih14 she just uses her boobies to get fans and good tracks rih14 no great artistry rih14 unlike every other pop girl rih14 except britney rih14

Katy is basic as fuck rih14 she just uses her boobies to get fans and good tracks rih14 no great artistry rih14 unlike every other pop girl rih14 except britney rih14

Gorl , you're delusional .  rih14

Katy isn't using her boobies  rih14

She has them from Mother Nature  rih14

She has improved a lot live  rih14

She's a great artist , with great songs and flawless albums .  rih14

You've got to deal.  rih14

I like Sara aswell . 

This battleground tho oprah2

I love ya   :katyanna:

Gorl , you're delusional .  rih14

Katy isn't using her boobies  rih14

She has them from Mother Nature  rih14

She has improved a lot live  rih14

She's a great artist , with great songs and flawless albums .  rih14

You've got to deal.  rih14

I like Sara aswell . 

This battleground tho oprah2

I love ya   :katyanna:

Katy and her one octave range can win as many PCAs as she wants rih14 but her voice rih14 is bad rih14 she don't deserve grammus rih14 give them to dr puke and the rest of her team rih14 not her rih14

I love you too creepcat

Katy and her one octave range can win as many PCAs as she wants rih14 but her voice rih14 is bad rih14 she don't deserve grammus rih14 give them to dr puke and the rest of her team rih14 not her rih14

I love you too creepcat

But Katy just has a different voice , but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a Grammy. rih14

For example Ellie Goulding has a different voice (and annoys me) but that doesn't mean she is bad . 

Also that means nobody actually deserve a grammy since they don't produce their own songs.

Katy writes her lyrics aswell.

Just take it easy , she's really good . 

brit2

But Katy just has a different voice , but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a Grammy. rih14

For example Ellie Goulding has a different voice (and annoys me) but that doesn't mean she is bad . 

Also that means nobody actually deserve a grammy since they don't produce their own songs.

Katy writes her lyrics aswell.

Just take it easy , she's really good . 

brit2

What do you mean take it easy rih14 it's easy to drag her rih14 plus I need posts to be on the top 20 this week rih14 don't tell Diego rih14

In all seriousness, Katy is becoming a great performer (her Uncle performance on Ellen was AMAZING) so maybe in two eras or so she can get ha grammy creepcat

that brit shade seems funny when you're using a rih gif rih14

What do you mean take it easy rih14 it's easy to drag her rih14 plus I need posts to be on the top 20 this week rih14 don't tell Diego rih14

In all seriousness, Katy is becoming a great performer (her Uncle performance on Ellen was AMAZING) so maybe in two eras or so she can get ha grammy creepcat

She has improved a lot , tho she was amazing before aswell . You should check her MTV Unplugged . I agree she does mistakes , everyone does. ny12

Her latests performances >>>>>> 

:katyanna: Love ya . Just has finished Back To Basics while arguing here. oprah2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.