Kidd

...Baby One More Time turns 15 years old

it's just annoying that you keep posting shit that was already posted. Just look first next time. um2

Ummmm I post majority of the news in section, so I guess it's natural that sometimes I miss smth, still I see no reason for you to  come at me, but we, seems like that you have problems with negative energy today....

I see pressed ppl....ummm double threads are smth that happens, I see no reason for all that negative energy.....it takes a second to ask mod to merge it with other thread um3

But it only takes a second to look at the first page of the Britney section to see what's been posted, this is at least the second time you've posted something that's already been posted in 24 hours and it makes the section look messy

Ummmm I post majority of the news in section, so I guess it's natural that sometimes I miss smth, still I see no reason for you to  come at me, but we, seems like that you have problems with negative energy today....

Just check before you post something. It's not that hard. 

But it only takes a second to look at the first page of the Britney section to see what's been posted, this is at least the second time you've posted something that's already been posted in 24 hours and it makes the section look messy

Ohhh pls not you, u use every single chance u have to bash me over some problem u don't even know....What was the 2nd thread since u keep track on my posts?