Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest ♚

Review Cannibal!

~Cannibal Reveiw~

Cannibal: This song is probably one of Ke$ha's best. The third single, and it definitely should be! The fun verses, infectious course. The Ooh Ooh's from tik tok. It's just amazing and is one of the best on the album.

We R Who We R: The lead single as it should of been. Catchy as hell, an anthem even. Be yourself. The repetitive course will have you singing along in a few listens.

Sleazy: I LOVE this song. The lyrics are great. "Ratatatat on your dumb dumb drum.." So amazing. I would have hoped for this to be a single.

Blow: I like this song, but when listening to it I can't help but feel it should be sped up a little. I love the beat and the 'breakdown' if you will. But I find it would have been PERFECT if it was sped up a bit.

The Harold Song: Ke$ha's. Best. Song. Period. This proves she can sing imo. And NEEDS to be a single. The verses are perfect, it's got alot of passion in it and it's overall a fantastic song. Single please!

Crazy Beautiful Life: Unpopular opinion.. I LOVE this song.. I was addicted from the start. "Im in love alri-i-i-ight". The beat is just fun, one of my fave songs.

Grow a pear: I'd say this is one of the weaker songs on the album.. I'm not a huge fan of it, I like the chorus and the lyrics, they're hilarious. Im just not a huge fan of it.

C U Next Tuesday: Weakest track on the album imo. I don't like it at all really, it's ok but generally disappointing.

Animal (Billboard Remix): I heard this version before the original, and I always thought *meh*. But after hearing the original, this remix is REALLY bad. I don't like it at all. Original Animal >>>

:D

Cannibal

Cannibal: Great way to open the album. This song has that "Dancing in the Jungle" type Beat. Ke$ha's verses flows nicely with the beat with her witty lines ("Now that I'm famous/ you're up my anus/now I'm gonna eat you fool") and use of people in songs ("I'll pull a Jeffery Dahmer") and the chorus is amazing showing off her great singing vocals. The bridge has the Ohs form Tik Tok in a corrupted way, and it went off great. This is one of the best dance songs off the album.

We R Who We R: Nice jingle to the song to make it extremely catchy and the claps in the beginning to set off the Dr.Luke typical beat. The song is good enough to be a "Be Yourself at Parties" anthem. You can't help but sing along with the chorus. The bridge to me makes you wanna dance your ass off while it plays. Prolly my fav single so far from the Cannibal era Nice way to start off the EP.

Sleazy: Amazing twist to Ke$ha's style, going dance Hip-Hop and showing off her rap skills, which are amazing in this song and had me surprised. This song can get you grinding and jumping in seconds. Great change.

Blow: Kinda reminds me of We R Who We R in lyrics. Her lyrics in this are nice, kinda cut back the drinking Jack to drinking Kool-Aid. The song is an amazing dance song,the chorus is pretty repetetive and the bridge seemed kinda slow, but it is a great way to have a 2nd single.

The Harold Song: BEST. SONG. EVER ON THIS ALBUM. It shows her vocals off amazingly and shows her skills as a songwriter. This is her most personal song off the album and it shows through the emotion in her voice and the lyrics of reminiscence of an ex-boyfriend who left her. This song needs to be a single imo, it shows Ke$ha's not all about partying.

Crazy Beautiful Life: This song is a nice little summer tune, short and danceworthy. It's a great song for you and your friends to hear after having a great day. Infections "Oh Oh Oh, we're falling in love" will be implanted in my head.

Grow A Pear: Forgetful, but hilarious. This song is another one of her dance tracks, with a nice breakdown on pre-chorus. Pretty dirty lyrics, but it's a nice song, not her best though

C U Next Tuesday: Slow, and very dull to me. It's a nice song, but it's an outcast to the rest of the album. It's one of her ballads, but Harold Song just slays this song completely.

This is gonna be good :tehe:

Cannibal: One of my very favorites from the EP. The lyrics are amazing! :tehe: My favorite part is the 'oh whoa oh oh' that reminds me of TiK ToK +smitten+ All in all, an AMAZING track.

We R Who We R The first single from Cannibal. I love this song. The beats and music are amazing, and I LOVE the lyrics (sexyfied) :tehe: However, I think when he video was released, it made me like it less, considering it was my least favorite Ke$ha video.

Sleazy SO EXCITED TO REVIEW THIS. Probably my favorite track from Cannibal. I absolutely love how it showcases her rap skills, and the lyrics are top notch. (especially one lyric in particular) :tehe: :tehe:

Blow The current single. This song is amazing, a very 'Ke$ha' kind of track, and it has a very radio friendly beat.

I wouldn't say it's especially a favorite, but I love it quite alot.

The Harold Song :'( Her most beautiful song. The tone in her voice just slays me.

Epecially when she last sings "drunk off of nothing but each other til the sunrise" right before the final chorus. I wish she would release it as a single to show another side of the EP.

I'm so glad she chose to put it on Cannibal. However, some days I can't listen to it, due to the sadness of the song.

Crazy Beautiful Life I absolutely love how honest this song is. You can totally tell that it describes her life perfectly. It's just a perfect song for dancing and fun.

Grow A Pear +lol+ +lol+ Lyrical genius +legend+

And the clips I've seen of the live performances are epic. :tehe:

C U Next Tuesday the acronym :tehe: I don't see why people don't seem to like this song, I love it.

I will admit that I of course would like there to be more brand new songs, but I feel like it has more of a place on the album than the Animal Remix.

Animal (Billboard Remix) Which brings me to the final track.

I'm a little confused as to why this was put on the EP, especially to know that she would be releasing a Remix album just 4 months later. However, it is a good close to the EP.

+legend+

Cannibal: I really love this song. There was a period that I didn't really like it anymore but now I think it's just amazing! So catchy and the yodeling part slays me every time

We R Who We R: I remember hearing this song for the first time oprah2 Another amazing song and a great lead single. Love how it debuted at #1 but I hate that people don't know the real reason why she wrote it

Sleazy: Love it. Didn't know she could rap like this but I really like it. Amazing lyrics +lol+

Blow: Nice song, but it has never been my fave, I remember being disappointed when she announced it was the second single but I'm glad it did so well. I like it more now though

The Harold Song: glskg kdgbebhtkbgtb grjgngolmabsf kbvdfvbgkh oprah1cry1

Crazy Beautiful Life: I really like it. It's catchy and I love how she deals with the haters in this song.

Grow a pear: Amazing ny7 Really fun song and I love listening to it

C U Next Tuesday: Meh, not that bad, but it's one of the weakest tracks on the album

Animal (Billboard Remix): shouldn't have been on it +shrug+ I don't like it

Guest Ain't No Other Man

Cannibal - Whenever I'm at dinner with my Ipod out, this song always comes on right before they serve our food x_x. Love it tho xD

We R Who We R - Great lead single. Super fun. I always turn it up and dance to it when it comes on the radio.

Sleazy - One of her worse songs imo, next to Tuesday, but it's still good.

Blow - Funnnn. <3

The Harold Song - Beautiful. 2nd best song on the CD.

Crazy Beautiful Life - Makes me dance every time. Fave song on the EP. Love it.

Grow A Pear - ...not a fan. I used to like it. Then I heard the meaning...

* * *ext *uesday - No. Just no.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.