5.Santa Baby (Gimme Gimme Gimme)

6.Nastified (With  Park Ji-yoon)

7.A Toast to Men

8.Sexysexobsessive

9.Who I Am

10.All This Time

11.Back Back Back

12.Rock Tonight

I guess it just fits as a Jigglypuff song and that's why the chose it, then added some Jigglypuff vocals at the end, since it seems the case. I suppose she wrote it and recorded it for herself more than she was asked for doing a Jigglypuff song. I think the song is pretty good, it doesn't really sound dated and it's better than some of the songs from Willa Was Here.

19 hours ago, darklordoftech said:

I wonder if any of the people who she talks to remember her now.

Are you joking? I think you mean the contrary. Does she remember any of them now? Like O-town? really?

Aaron Carter? lol, why? It wouldn't be that strange if Nick and her did it since it's been ages since they broke up and they have matured, and even then, I don't think that's the case, they ended horribly, lol.

R-1402862-1459965649-5805.jpeg.jpgR-12254149-1531503743-3459.jpeg.jpg

Track Listening:

1.A Toast To Men (Edited Version W/O Intro)

2.A Toast To Men (Edited Version W/ Intro)

3.A Toast To Men (Johnny Budz Edited Radio Mix)

Video: A Toast To Men (The left one has it, the right one doesn't)

R-4173658-1460169782-3243.jpeg.jpg

Track Listening:

1.A Toast To Men (Edited Version W/ Intro)

2.A Toast To Men (Johnny Budz Edited Radio Mix)

Video: A Toast To Men

R-1455331-1301366677.jpeg.jpg

Track Listening:

1.A Toast To Men (F**k The Men) (Explicit Version)

2.A Toast To Men (F**k The Men) (Johnny Budz Explicit Mix)

3.A Toast To Men (F**k The Men) (Suraci & Jemini Naughty Club Mix)

4.A Toast To Men (F**k The Men) (Suraci & Jemini Nice Club Mix)

5.A Toast To Men (F**k The Men) (Good And Evil Explicit Remix)

Video: A Toast To Men (F**k The Men)

Others:

Instrumental

Edited Acappella/Explicit Acappella

Well, last year she said she wanted to make a comeback in the music industry in a Billboard interview. I don't think it will ever happen, though.

But it makes sense she kept her artistic name, "Amanda Williford Interiors" isn't a cool brand name.

3 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

She should release her unreleased music, gosh. She doesn't even care for her fans.

This entire business woman rebrand is very disheartening :/ She seems like a completely different person these days (to be fair she said in the new interviews she is) but it really is draining seeing her disdain for her music. There’s alot of legalities for the sexysexobsessive Gad tracks so there’s no way she can sell those unless she re-records them completely. She can put out the stuff with Eve (she did the SSO title track) & this new country stuff she’s doing for the fans and just do the interior design without promoting it. I mean the show would be a pretty big platform itself

Yes, she said many years ago she would have to enter the studio again and re-produce the Gad tracks because she would get in trouble otherwise.

Willa has always been quite unpredictable. She said a year ago she wanted to make a comeback to music, with a disco oriented album and a country album more for herself. Then she just recently said she doesn't see herself doing music in a while. And it's been 15 years already.

I'm glad about the TV show though, I will probably watch it if they allow me to (I'm from Spain). Always liked her personality, I personally loved her in Dancing with the Stars.

Hi! I'm a lifelong Willa fan, and I've been dying to hear more songs from her second album. So far, I have "A Toast To Men", "Back, Back, Back", "Nastified (feat. Park Ji-Yoon)", "SexySexObsessive" and "Who I Am". 

I've been wanting to hear "Goddamn Erotic" and "Oompa". I know Oompa wasn't released in full, but I'm not sure about Goddamn Erotic. If anyone has them (or any other tracks from this album that I don't have), please let me know. Thank you. 

Here are the tracks I know of for Willa's second album--regular are tracks I already have/are common knowledge, and bold are tracks that haven't leaked yet.

1. SexySexObsessive
  2. Back, Back, Back
  3. A Toast To Men
  4. Nastified
  5. Who I Am
  6. Goddamn Erotic
  7. Oompa
  8. F.U.
  9. I Gotta Feelin'
  10. Into My Bed
  11. Pieces
  12. Cry
  13. I See You
  14. Handling You
  15. In And Out
  16. Love Sucks

That is a full album's worth of material that seems really fun and fresh by track titles alone. How do we get this released? I know Willa has left the music industry entirely, and it's such a shame. She won't release it herself, so, who do we ask? This album is my number-one holy grail, and I've been waiting to hear it since 2004. Somehow, I've manifested the release of Spice Girls' "Feed Your Love" on Wannabe 25, so I won't give up hope! 

On 12/15/2021 at 7:20 AM, arsenikxn said:

Here are the tracks I know of for Willa's second album--regular are tracks I already have/are common knowledge, and bold are tracks that haven't leaked yet.

1. SexySexObsessive
  2. A Toast To Men
  3. Who I Am
  4. Into My Bed
  5. Pieces
  6. Cry
  7. I See You
  8. Handling You
  9. In And Out
  10. Love Sucks

That is a full album's worth of material that seems really fun and fresh by track titles alone. How do we get this released? I know Willa has left the music industry entirely, and it's such a shame. She won't release it herself, so, who do we ask? This album is my number-one holy grail, and I've been waiting to hear it since 2004. Somehow, I've manifested the release of Spice Girls' "Feed Your Love" on Wannabe 25, so I won't give up hope! 

Well, those tracks are just like a mixtape of songs that were recorded in different years from 2001 to 2004, fans are investigating and hoping that the songs recorded for the sexysexobsessive album leak somehow or can be bought illegally (like some of the bold ones). The only songs from her unreleased album are the 10 you see up there, lol I would love to have them all, but we know there were at least 15 songs.