Polow

Willa Ford

On 11/15/2018 at 2:54 PM, BlueBalls said:

So you've got & heard quite a lot of the album actually. I'm so jealous :( lol 

I never got to hear that track, sadly. All the info I have it's just by articles and because her friend Kel C was in the Nastified forums way back, answering some questions we fans made. She then sent them to her via e-mail and Willa herself replied back to her. 

The only songs I actually have in HQ are "Who I Am", "SexySexObsessive" and "A Toast To Men", of course. You know, all these years waiting to hear this album and I've always was pretty confident no fans ever heard anything from it apart from those three tracks so I was like "there's nothing I can do". Now that I know somehow some might have heard it makes me feel so weird, lol. Like I actually prefered to live in denial. But wow, the tracks actually exist... and Willa is not the only one owning them. That's surprising.

Do you think you could send me the HQ SexySexObessive? I've only ever been able to find low quality.

6 hours ago, Memorial Address said:

Willa & Toby Gad need to fix their differences first. 

So, never xtina3

I just don't wanna give up on hearing this album though after 20 years I should. I was so expecting it and since I have like 5-6 songs from it want the full thing :(