LÉON

Stevie Nicks

I was listening to Stand Back today <3 Stevie cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSKeCvSCpw

That intro cry7 That opening line cry7 That outro cry7 The part when she's on the treadmill going backwards cry7

So much slay. What are your others faves by ha? :interesting:

i think Landslide is indeed my favorite song ever.

I see you stanning it right now :interesting:

You've kept this from me Gobe :interesting: 

When were you planning on telling me? :interesting:

Also do you know the String Mix version? cheryl1 I prefer it. 

God Bless stevie nicks!!! all hail the queen. *Plays Rhiannon and edge of seventeen*

cry7 Overwhelmed by the support she's getting so far. 

But have you delved beyond the famous songs? lj1

fav song by her, some may recognise it from American Horror Story a few weeks back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOy7M9PPhWg

Has anyone ever written anything for you, Kevin? :interesting: Also it irritates the fuck out of me how she changes and adds lyrics when she performs her songs live.

I know she was Coked up for most of her career but by the late 90s she was clean, maybe it mucked up her memory or something dead4

I see you stanning it right now :interesting:

You've kept this from me Gobe :interesting:

When were you planning on telling me? :interesting:

Also do you know the String Mix version? cheryl1 I prefer it. 

i only came across Landslide a few months ago, i mean i always sort of knew it but it HIT me sometime around October. i either listen to it for hours crying, either not listen to it at all for weeks. :(

listening to the String Mix version but not liking what i hear tbh.

Some older men used to write me some cheques when I used to run my late night social consultancy business. Does that count?

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Were they poets, priests of nothing, or legend(x)s?

i only came across Landslide a few months ago, i mean i always sort of knew it but it HIT me sometime around October. i either listen to it for hours crying, either not listen to it at all for weeks. :(

listening to the String Mix version but not liking what i hear tbh.

Did the song finally "make sense", as it were, to you, at that time? I find sometimes powerful songs can pass me by like that until I understand from experience what they mean :(

I prefer her vocals in the String Mix, the music I can take or leave. I also prefer the extra chorus at the end which is missing from the original, and the hums. 

Did the song finally "make sense", as it were, to you, at that time? I find sometimes powerful songs can pass me by like that until I understand from experience what they mean :(

yes, obviously as a teenager whore i wouldn't relate to such topics but now that i'm finally experiencing some sort of adulthood and living the difficulties and joys that come with it, the lyrics speak to me as if they were a very good friend. :(