LÉON

Stevie Nicks

I got on a Stevie kick after reading through this thread yesterday. 

Talk To Me cry7

Leather And Lace cry7

Rooms On Fire cry7

Blue Denim cry7

Think About It cry7

If Anyone Falls cry7

Wild Heart cry7

Stand Back cry7

I Can't Wait cry7

Alice cry7

Sorcerer cry7

I got on a Stevie kick after reading through this thread yesterday. 

Talk To Me cry7

Leather And Lace cry7

Rooms On Fire cry7

Blue Denim cry7

Think About It cry7

If Anyone Falls cry7

Wild Heart cry7

Stand Back cry7

I Can't Wait cry7

Alice cry7

Sorcerer cry7

All these album tracks shock1 TRUE STAN cry6 If Anyone Falls, the middle 8, when she says "shadow again, shadow again, shadow against the wall (shh!)" gets me every. single. time cry6

Favourite album? :gaycat:

All these album tracks shock1 TRUE STAN cry6 If Anyone Falls, the middle 8, when she says "shadow again, shadow again, shadow against the wall (shh!)" gets me every. single. time cry6

I'm conflicted tbh.

I just wrote this complicated nonsense about piecing together 2/3 of The Wild Heart with half of Bella Donna it would make my perfect album but no, I will be definitive in this instance. 

1. Bella Donna

2. The Wild Heart

I just love Bella Donna, Kind of Woman, Think About It, Edge of Seventeen, and Leather & Lace too much. 

On The Wild Heart I love Wild Heart, If Anyone Falls, Nightbird and Stand Back. I also like Enchanted, Sable On Blond and Nothing Ever Changes. 

Those two albums above the rest but I do like some of Rock A Little and more of The Other Side of the Mirror. 

Does anyone really listen to much of Street Angel tho tbh? :gaycat:

I've really only listened to Trouble In Shangri-La as a whole maybe twice. I picked out a few songs to use tho. 

I'm conflicted tbh.

I just wrote this complicated nonsense about piecing together 2/3 of The Wild Heart with half of Bella Donna it would make my perfect album but no, I will be definitive in this instance. 

1. Bella Donna

2. The Wild Heart

I just love Bella Donna, Kind of Woman, Think About It, Edge of Seventeen, and Leather & Lace too much. 

On The Wild Heart I love Wild Heart, If Anyone Falls, Nightbird and Stand Back. I also like Enchanted, Sable On Blond and Nothing Ever Changes. 

Those two albums above the rest but I do like some of Rock A Little and more of The Other Side of the Mirror. 

Does anyone really listen to much of Street Angel tho tbh? :gaycat:

I've really only listened to Trouble In Shangri-La as a whole maybe twice. I picked out a few songs to use tho. 

I kind of agree with this, although my favourite album is Rock A Little because I like all the tracks on it and Talk To Me continues to slay. Plus No Spoken Word is my life in song form. But the highlights of Bella Donna and The Wild Heart would make a perfect album, in a way TWH feels like leftovers from BD with a preview of RAL, it's a bit of a mish-mash and it must have been confusing for her more rockier fans.

Street Angel is a pile of shit, even she doesn't like it :gaycat: TISL is good for the title track and POTU, and for me In Your Dreams is the better of her "twilight era".

I continue to not understand the appeal of Leather & Lace though um2 It's truly awful. 

whaaaatt?! i don't believe surgery on her no just no

carla1 No one tours the world with a rock band, gets addicted to cocaine then tranquilizers, has countless emotional traumas and fluctuating weight and ends up with that much of a flaw-free face um2

carla1 No one tours the world with a rock band, gets addicted to cocaine then tranquilizers, has countless emotional traumas and fluctuating weight and ends up with that much of a flaw-free face um2

you do if you're a wiccan  :interesting:  :interesting:  :interesting:

This picture says "hahahaha bitch you did not just talk to me"

tumblr_m3vls1fSek1qcaugio1_1280.jpg

And then the bitch she's referring to starts singing "Talk To Me" and Stevie is like:

What did you just say?

hqdefault.jpg

@ The Wild Heart, Stand Back, Ooh My Love, and Gypsy. cry5

Ooh My Love is such a random choice, I can tell you're a true fan (either that or you just have the Enchanted box set ny1)

Gypsy is my favourite FM one too cry6 But That's Alright and Angel are starting to creep up from behind to overtake it tina1

Ooh My Love is such a random choice, I can tell you're a true fan (either that or you just have the Enchanted box set ny1)

But only a true fan would even care enough to buy the Enchanted box set. ny1 I get what you mean, tho, TOSOTM is underrated. oprah2