LÉON

Stevie Nicks

56 minutes ago, tomás said:

girl it was too long i didn't feel like typing all that rip4 but tea maybe i shouldve promoted the best female singer in rock music juicy1 
also the subtle christine shade weeeee dead4 
i looove MJ's first 3 albums, his debut specially, but i just can't listen to him after everything that's happened bebe1 it doesn't feel like it used to plus i feel guilty after so bebe1 

come to my garden is minnie's best imo ugh the ART juicy1 one thing i hate abt streaming old music tho is that spotify always has some type of "remastered" tag on my shit rip4 like i don't need that shit there clap1 you can put it in the album title if you want but is it really necessary for EVERY song to have a remastered tag clap1 i think the fuck not clap1 

also i have no idea what that song you sent is rip4 have u heard the original?

Yes you should lj1 Most people on here just think she's a Lana feature juicy1

Christine is basic but anyone would be next to Stevie yas2

I never liked MJ so I can't imagine how it must be to have one of my faves exposed like that. I'm glad you have taken a step back from him though.

YES it's the same with digital downloads (which I still use bebe1) - you do not need to put [Explicit], [Remix], [Remastered] in there bitch clap1 Also the fact that some older artists re-record their big hits for some reason and sometimes they're more prominent than the original juicy1

It's the B-52s juicy1 They have some madcap classics juicy1 Yes ofc I know the original rip2

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Yes you should lj1 Most people on here just think she's a Lana feature juicy1

Christine is basic but anyone would be next to Stevie yas2

I never liked MJ so I can't imagine how it must be to have one of my faves exposed like that. I'm glad you have taken a step back from him though.

YES it's the same with digital downloads (which I still use bebe1) - you do not need to put [Explicit], [Remix], [Remastered] in there bitch clap1 Also the fact that some older artists re-record their big hits for some reason and sometimes they're more prominent than the original juicy1

It's the B-52s juicy1 They have some madcap classics juicy1 Yes ofc I know the original rip2

and that is why homophobia exists juicy1 

girl i hate it so much bebe1 i have like 8k MJ scrobbles in lastfm and i dont wanna delete them cos that'd kinda beat the point of what latfm is for but at the same time he's in my top 5 of all time and i dont even use his music anymore bebe1 hate life

the fact that spotify constantly changes the tags too bebe1 it's like they want to ruin my last.fm library

oh wait i recognize them from love shack juicy1 legends 

7 minutes ago, tomás said:

and that is why homophobia exists juicy1 

girl i hate it so much bebe1 i have like 8k MJ scrobbles in lastfm and i dont wanna delete them cos that'd kinda beat the point of what latfm is for but at the same time he's in my top 5 of all time and i dont even use his music anymore bebe1 hate life

the fact that spotify constantly changes the tags too bebe1 it's like they want to ruin my last.fm library

oh wait i recognize them from love shack juicy1 legends 

You mentioned Brasil earlier and now last.fm... Brasilian confirmedT juicy1 Is Stevie a thing there?

rip2 Imagine having someone like MJ so prominent on your page though rip2 Just keep playing the others in your top 5 into he slides into irrelevance rip1

I used to get pressed about last.fm too, but then I realised it doesn't matter because I'm still giving my faves scrobbles, even if one track turns into two or three becomes of stupid labels bebe1 But when an artist changes their name @MARINA I fume!

Legal Tender is my favourite from them and I only know it because of American Dad rip2

They literally serve wigs

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

You mentioned Brasil earlier and now last.fm... Brasilian confirmedT juicy1 Is Stevie a thing there?

rip2 Imagine having someone like MJ so prominent on your page though rip2 Just keep playing the others in your top 5 into he slides into irrelevance rip1

I used to get pressed about last.fm too, but then I realised it doesn't matter because I'm still giving my faves scrobbles, even if one track turns into two or three becomes of stupid labels bebe1 But when an artist changes their name @MARINA I fume!

Legal Tender is my favourite from them and I only know it because of American Dad rip2

They literally serve wigs

Well I'm actually Argentinian juicy1 but I love Brasilian culture/pop culture and portuguese and from what I know she's not bebe1 

it's highkey so ugly dklsmaiofa he's literally #5 bebe1i'm spamming the fuck out of a chilean artist i love so she can surpass him but it's been like 4 months and he's still there bebe1  

i mean tea but when you use lastfm to track your plays and you have a mariah album under 3 different names that separate the scrobbles it kinda makes you fume bebe1 same thing happened to me with lauryn hill. she went from lauryn hill to ms lauryn hill like HUH bebe1 was that necessary ma bebe1 

also living for the lewks in that video juicy1 and the song is a bop too hold awn 

9 hours ago, tomás said:

Well I'm actually Argentinian juicy1 but I love Brasilian culture/pop culture and portuguese and from what I know she's not bebe1 

it's highkey so ugly dklsmaiofa he's literally #5 bebe1i'm spamming the fuck out of a chilean artist i love so she can surpass him but it's been like 4 months and he's still there bebe1  

i mean tea but when you use lastfm to track your plays and you have a mariah album under 3 different names that separate the scrobbles it kinda makes you fume bebe1 same thing happened to me with lauryn hill. she went from lauryn hill to ms lauryn hill like HUH bebe1 was that necessary ma bebe1 

also living for the lewks in that video juicy1 and the song is a bop too hold awn 

Oh OK juicy1 We own the Falklands, btw juicy1

I can't at your struggles to replace MJ with some Chilean no1curr rip2

A Lauryn Hill stan in 2020? bebe1

juicy1 B-52s are slightly underrated but also slightly awful juicy1

9 hours ago, LÉON said:

Oh OK juicy1 We own the Falklands, btw juicy1

I can't at your struggles to replace MJ with some Chilean no1curr rip2

A Lauryn Hill stan in 2020? bebe1

juicy1 B-52s are slightly underrated but also slightly awful juicy1

no1curr abt the falklands juicy1 as long as yall dont try to snatch resources from our ocean im cool juicy1

yes literally the STRUGGLE at both of those things bebe1 i can't catch a breathe

well... the vocals ARE questionable id say juicy1

3 minutes ago, tomás said:

no1curr abt the falklands juicy1 as long as yall dont try to snatch resources from our ocean im cool juicy1

yes literally the STRUGGLE at both of those things bebe1 i can't catch a breathe

well... the vocals ARE questionable id say juicy1

Did we try to snatch resources from your ocean before? juicy1 Classic Britain if so juicy1

The B-52s' vocals are questionable, but at least they have character. A lot of people think Stevie serves goat but to me she serves raw emotion juicy1

7 hours ago, LÉON said:

Did we try to snatch resources from your ocean before? juicy1 Classic Britain if so juicy1

The B-52s' vocals are questionable, but at least they have character. A lot of people think Stevie serves goat but to me she serves raw emotion juicy1

her tone's very disntinct and it might not be everybody's cup of tea juicy1 kinda similar to shakira's but stevie's isn't forced juicy1 

11 hours ago, tomás said:

her tone's very disntinct and it might not be everybody's cup of tea juicy1 kinda similar to shakira's but stevie's isn't forced juicy1 

Stevie similar to Shakira? katy2 Both unique though, I'll give you that juicy1 The fact that Stevie is used as a reference point for mystical female rock musicians is so legendary (if a little misogynistic and basic - but she still did THAT juicy1)

10 hours ago, LÉON said:

Stevie similar to Shakira? katy2 Both unique though, I'll give you that juicy1 The fact that Stevie is used as a reference point for mystical female rock musicians is so legendary (if a little misogynistic and basic - but she still did THAT juicy1)

well bc of the goat tone thing but i think stevie's thing is more abt her super fast vibrato, which i love juicy1 also why mysoginistic? bebe1 

19 hours ago, tomás said:

well bc of the goat tone thing but i think stevie's thing is more abt her super fast vibrato, which i love juicy1 also why mysoginistic? bebe1 

I love vibratos yes juicy1 Used to great affect on the Rock A Little album. See also: Belinda Carlisle juicy1

I feel like music critics use a handful of female artists as lazy short-hand for describing new ones. She's kooky? The new Kate Bush! She's smoky-voiced? The new Stevie Nicks! She's sad? The new Lana! etc. juicy1

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

I love vibratos yes juicy1 Used to great affect on the Rock A Little album. See also: Belinda Carlisle juicy1

I feel like music critics use a handful of female artists as lazy short-hand for describing new ones. She's kooky? The new Kate Bush! She's smoky-voiced? The new Stevie Nicks! She's sad? The new Lana! etc. juicy1

The way you spilled juicy1 the did it with mariah using whitney when she came out and with ariana using mariah when she came out juicy1 hate to see it 

11 hours ago, tomás said:

The way you spilled juicy1 the did it with mariah using whitney when she came out and with ariana using mariah when she came out juicy1 hate to see it 

juicy1 You see? Meanwhile Lewis Capaldi gets away with being Ed Sheeran with bronchitis and no one says a thing juicy1

7 hours ago, LÉON said:

juicy1 You see? Meanwhile Lewis Capaldi gets away with being Ed Sheeran with bronchitis and no one says a thing juicy1

the way women have to make room for themselves every time juicy1 

3 hours ago, tomás said:

the way women have to make room for themselves every time juicy1 

Lana Del Reycist teas juicy1

What did you think of their collab? juicy1