Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

8 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I'm waiting for that new year's tweet where she confirms the upcoming album music. jj2

lbr the only thing we will get might be a song and 20 beautiful performances in some random gala 

145839a15b91382ea50e6b36f9819ce4.gif

give us Xtina 8 

17 hours ago, TheRoxxtar said:

when click the thread because there's a new post and you're hoping there's actual news xtina1

She never shares her progress of the recording except "it´ s shaping up..." "I like to take time between records to live my life..." "It´´ s coming soon, I am working on it..." etc.

She starts sharing more of the record as soon as the lead single drops dead2 

The delay is likely because of a switch of labels. Official Charts has confirmed that she signed a deal with Universal at the end of the year.

Christina Aguilera

Xtina signed a new record deal a the end of last year with Universal, which means her first album in five years is likely to be on its way in 2017. Christina has been in the studio on and off since 2015, with known collaborators to include Da Internz, Elle King and fellow Voice coach Pharrell Williams. Christina is looking to go deep on this one, saying: "It’s genuine and it’s heartfelt and I’m very excited to pour my heart out into this record fully". 

No confirmed title or release date yet, though last year she teamed up with Nile Rodgers on the disco-infused Telepathy for Netflix show The Get Down. An full album of these wouldn't go amiss, would it?

Source: http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/albums-to-look-forward-to-in-2017__17657/

3 years between debut and stripped 

4 years between stripped and B2B 

4 years between B2B and Bionic ( but we got KGB after 2 years and Burlesque right after Bionic)

2 years between Bionic and Lotus 

5 years and counting between Lotus and X6 wendy3 this bitch wendy3 

55 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

4 years between B2B and Bionic ( but we got KGB after 2 years and Burlesque right after Bionic)

Hopefully these 5 years translate to quality as well. wendy3

14 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

I swear to god if we end up with another Lotus I will be pissed lj1 

On 08/03/2017 at 0:10 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

Actually, it was a great time for her, when she released Mi Reflejo and Christmas at the same time, lots of music and videos and performances at awards brit11

And even though Bionic flopped, Burlesque was released right after, so I still felt like she was busy, and listened to both albums (especially Burlesque, back then), despite her not releasing any more singles from Bionic rip2

She also had many great duos before B2B, which I loved. This gap, with SHIT songs like Feel this Moment and Jagger, pisses me off. Even if she releases a new song like that, the song is horrible, and I'm not satisfied giveup2

4 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

She also had many great duos before B2B, which I loved. This gap, with SHIT songs like Feel this Moment and Jagger, pisses me off. Even if she releases a new song like that, the song is horrible, and I'm not satisfied giveup2

Moves Like Jagger was 2011 tho. moo1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.