Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

Just now, stilldirrtyx said:

Well, I was 8 when her debut came out, and I loved Genie, Come On Over, WAGW. I became a stan during Dirrty. Stripped defined my middle school. I saw the Justified/Stripped tour.

Wbu? Favorite songs by her?

I became a stan pretty late, after Bionic. But I was already familiar with many of her songs before, I just didn't know they were by her. moo1

And I don't have a favourite, there's something for every mood. rav2

Honestly, Christina has nothing to prove. She has nothing to rush. She's not on the clock.

She's not an idiot. She's not measuring herself against all of these other pop stars who have been mentioned in this thread. She'll release her album when she is ready. 

When you're in the music industry for nearly 20 years you stop thinking about the clockwork and keep your main focus on the work! Not everyone can be Madonna...and why should she be? She's fucking Xtina and she brings something new and amazing to the table. That's why we love her! Christina is special and she has always been special. Be patient. It will be worth it. 

2 hours ago, Monster said:

"They"? dead2 Sis you made the thread. dead2 

yh but I think I put 6th, then when someone merged the single and album thread they changed the name fall3 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.