Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Not on my watch meg1

She is performing and hosting, that's enough meg1

I just don't understand WHY Xtina would follow VMA's on Twitter if she's not even performing meg1 I honestly think Katy deserves the award so I won't be mad at HER but I'll be pissed AF at X meg1 

Just now, StrippedX said:

I just don't understand WHY Xtina would follow VMA's on Twitter if she's not even performing meg1 I honestly think Katy deserves the award so I won't be mad at HER but I'll be pissed AF at X meg1 

That means that she's performing meg1 They announced only 8 anyway meg1 If she's getting the Vanguard, they'll announce her separately meg1

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

That means that she's performing meg1 They announced only 8 anyway meg1 If she's getting the Vanguard, they'll announce her separately meg1

Last year only had around 8 performers though? meg1 And the way they announced the performers made it seem like there were ALL of them meg1 

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

Last year only had around 8 performers though? meg1 And the way they announced the performers made it seem like there were ALL of them meg1 

Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, Fifth Harmony, Lorde, The Weeknd, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and Shawn Mendes are all on the list of stars set to bring their music to the stage. Additional performers will be announced in the next few weeks, MTV indicated.

meg1 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.