Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I think she's more than ready moo1 I mean.. how much time do you need to get ready for an album you've been working on for years? moo1

Her stupid label seems to be the problem ew2

The main theory I have, has it has been scrapped and started again fall2 

Alright. We're nearing the VMA's and we have NOTHING. A performance is looking VERY unlikely concidering P!nk is getting the Vanguard and 10 performers (or so) are already announced. The only thing I don't understand is WHY she would follow the VMA's on Twitter if she's not even performing? I also have a hard time seeing her following the account if she's JUST attending? It doesn't make sense. Watch her be the one presenting P!nk oprah2 

I actually feel so sick and tired of her. I realize she needs to take her time for the ART. But guess what Christina? Making music is NOT just your art form, it is also your JOB. And you have the job, and get your coins, because of us. The fans. The least thing she could do is to INTERACT. Let us know what you're doing girl. Don't just troll around and give us a ONE second video of every day from a month. I realize she's a PRIVATE person and we gotta respect that but once again, if you're not gonna put out music anymore - give us SOMETHING. Because like I said, it's your JOB. meg1 

IF Christina ever releases an album again, it better be a fucking 4 DISC CD featuring videos for every single song, a world tour with free M&G's, a visit to every fans house and coming with a fucking unicorn dragon-pony.

22 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

IF Christina ever releases an album again, it better be a fucking 4 DISC CD featuring videos for every single song, a world tour with free M&G's, a visit to every fans house and coming with a fucking unicorn dragon-pony.

Be happy if she releases two videos during the next era moo1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.