Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

14 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

she better not lie to us again...its 12/4 and we haven't got new dates yet yas2 she should announce them before Christmas so people will be able to buy tickets as christmas gift alex1

if they miss this dead2  her Team is really dumb not using Xmas for ticket Sales 

8 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

if they miss this dead2  her Team is really dumb not using Xmas for ticket Sales 

Are we surprised? sia3On the other hand she can announce dates e.g. on 12/10 with tickets going on sale on 12/17. I really want the tour to be successful because X deserves it. Let's hope she'll announce new dates before dec 20

i have a strong feeling that if it's not another ALBUM in 2019 it'll be a strong EP (which honestly i'd prefer) and a small tour / intimate setting and more televised performances. 

also imma need her to do TWICE at the grammys this year ... 

undefined

On 4/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, StrippedX said:

How is she gonna pass on all these opportunities? How is she finna neglect us like this? How does she care so little about her career? 

she said it herself, sis. " she don't need it anymore " 

undefined

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.