Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

I will predict:

November/December 2014 - Lead Single

January/February 2015 - Album

or

February/March 2015 - Lead Single

April/May 2015 - Album

I change my mind, due the wedding and pregnancy! fall1 The album and lead single will be released in 2015 thats for shure, but i think its mostly gona happen in the summer or fall of 2015. moo6

I don't know what to expect with this album. Last time she said she was inspired by Adele and then came out with Lotus.

All I want is the promo to be done properly. Not a little bit here and a little bit there. It makes no sense to do that. Everything needs to be planned and committed to prior to the release. I know sometimes they do the whole release a single and wait and see approach, but there's no need for that. SS is literally killing it. The general public still loves her. After all these years there still isn't anyone even close to her, she's still different to the rest.

Come out all guns blazing and watch this legend take over!

She said before performing SS that for her it was about music. oprah2 Meaning that she felt disconnencted before. Which we could truly feel during Louts. dead2 But I have all the hope that the next album will be nothing but mind-blowing. oprah2 When it finally comes out, eventually. :giveup:

She said before performing SS that for her it was about music. oprah2 Meaning that she felt disconnencted before. Which we could truly feel during Louts. dead2 But I have all the hope that the next album will be nothing but mind-blowing. oprah2 When it finally comes out, eventually. :giveup:

cry1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.