CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

Dita 5,078

well... she's preggers, but that didn't stop her from making Bionic before.  -fingers crossed-

4 years later tho fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

I will predict:

November/December 2014 - Lead Single

January/February 2015 - Album

or

February/March 2015 - Lead Single

April/May 2015 - Album

I change my mind, due the wedding and pregnancy! fall1 The album and lead single will be released in 2015 thats for shure, but i think its mostly gona happen in the summer or fall of 2015. moo6

Isn't she working on a new album or was that just a rumor?

I think she should do what she did on Bionic. Electrpop songs with Christina's controlled voice (she didn't yell) were really good.

Lotus disapointed me.

I don't know what to expect with this album. Last time she said she was inspired by Adele and then came out with Lotus.

All I want is the promo to be done properly. Not a little bit here and a little bit there. It makes no sense to do that. Everything needs to be planned and committed to prior to the release. I know sometimes they do the whole release a single and wait and see approach, but there's no need for that. SS is literally killing it. The general public still loves her. After all these years there still isn't anyone even close to her, she's still different to the rest.

Come out all guns blazing and watch this legend take over!

Vertigo-go 18,825

I don't know what to expect with this album. Last time she said she was inspired by Adele and then came out with Lotus.

Pregtina - 32 fall5

Kirjava 6,853

She said before performing SS that for her it was about music. oprah2 Meaning that she felt disconnencted before. Which we could truly feel during Louts. dead2 But I have all the hope that the next album will be nothing but mind-blowing. oprah2 When it finally comes out, eventually. :giveup:

Habits 2,978

bitch better not cancel the album due to this pregnancy ny12

It won't be out before 2020 anyway lbr dead4

Dita 5,078

She said before performing SS that for her it was about music. oprah2 Meaning that she felt disconnencted before. Which we could truly feel during Louts. dead2 But I have all the hope that the next album will be nothing but mind-blowing. oprah2 When it finally comes out, eventually. :giveup:

cry1

Yeah her label will be very strategic and I hope Xtina puts her heart into the album and do what she can to make it do better than Bionic and Lotus cry0

Maybe she can call it Heart & Soul  :creep: