Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

How dare you chi1 She's the queen of experimental music cry6

I've heard a couple of tracks and to me it sounded like she's screaming over an off-sync instrumental chi1

Looking at your awards, we have totally different taste in music chi1

39 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I've heard a couple of tracks and to me it sounded like she's screaming over an off-sync instrumental chi1

Looking at your awards, we have totally different taste in music chi1

Whelp, at least Xtine and Brooke (and to some extent Gagz) connect us rav2

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

And I very often bop to Biscuit by Ivy rav2

Didnt know you like Gaga rav2  What are your favorite songs? rav2

Have you listened to her other stuff yet? Her album and EP are full of bops. cry7

I used to stan her back during TFM days. rav2 I don't have a favourite song, I like 90% of the pop-stuff she does tho. Never listened to C2C. jj3

8 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Have you listened to her other stuff yet? Her album and EP are full of bops. cry7

I used to stan her back during TFM days. rav2 I don't have a favourite song, I like 90% of the pop-stuff she does tho. Never listened to C2C. jj3

I tried listening to her album, but got bored after the first song moo1 But, yesterday I heard a little bit of The Dame Says and I liked it, so I might give her a full listen cry7

Oh, that's good to know rav2 No worries, I haven't listened to C2C either, nor I'm planning to rav2

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I tried listening to her album, but got bored after the first song moo1 But, yesterday I heard a little bit of The Dame Says and I liked it, so I might give her a full listen cry7

Oh, that's good to know rav2 No worries, I haven't listened to C2C either, nor I'm planning to rav2

It's an awesome album, you should definitely listen to it again. cry6 Listening to the The Dame Says rn and mess1

Like A Glove is another certified BOPTTT cry6

Her EP is good too, and has only upbeat songs on it, if you're not in the mood for ballads. And she actually made a music video for each of the songs on it.

Here's a playlist I made a while back for her music vids:

I'm surprised that No Good only has 2 videos (1 if you don't count the lyrics vid for TDS). um1

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's an awesome album, you should definitely listen to it again. cry6 Listening to the The Dame Says rn and mess1

Like A Glove is another certified BOPTTT cry6

Her EP is good too, and has only upbeat songs on it, if you're not in the mood for ballads. And she actually made a music video for each of the songs on it.

Here's a playlist I made a while back for her music vids:

I'm surprised that No Good only has 2 videos (1 if you don't count the lyrics vid for TDS).

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

@Freaky Prince the music vids for her EP tell a continous story. It's like a mini-movie. cry6 

Listening to ITD now xtina2 Let's see... xtina2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.