Nullll

Ariana Grande Almost In Tears At The Grammys Because Of Pigrez Hilton

Ariana Grande was nearly in tears at the Grammys and it was all because of a nasty blogger.

E! News' Marc Malkin reported that Grande had a "freak out" and nearly cried at the Grammys Sunday (Jan. 26) when she saw some mean tweets about how she looked.

The 20-year-old wore a lovely floral Dolce & Gabbana dress and a pair of pink pumps, according to Just Jared. But her sweet style elicited some not-so-nice comments.

"She's still not completely comfortable on carpets and she made the mistake of looking at Twitter," a source told E!. "This blogger attacked her dress but also went after her hair and then more people started piling on. It was just mean. Ariana was like, 'Why am I even here?'"

Other reports claimed the paparazzi lining the red carpet were the ones who pushed Grande to the verge of tears by ordering her around while she was posing.

On Monday, Grande tweeted about her look to her 13 million Twitter followers. Ariana Grande reportedly was feeling the pressure of the 2014 Grammys red carpet--at one point she was seen crying!

Meanwhile, Perez Hilton slammed Ariana's hair and fashion choices for the awards show--and when fans stood by her, he fired up a rant on Twitter

Perez started with: "Ugh. The Ariana ponytail is back. Bring me a bucket I'm gonna start crying!"

He added, "I was distracted by the hair, but Ariana's dress is even worse than the hair! Poor child needs a whole new glam team ASAP!"

Harsh, right?

When he faced a backlash from her faithful followers, he tweeted: "Calm your t*ts, people! Just because I didn't like Ariana's hair, that doesn't mean I don't like HER! I do!"

However, later that night, Perez slammed Ariana even more, tweeting: "@ArianaGrande And hopefully when you release your next album you'll stop copying @MariahCarey so hard. :-)"

Source 1

Source 2

I don't like bringing attention to this pathetic excuse of a human, but I believe this article just shows what a little bitch he is. I wish the people who frequent his site would realize they're supporting him by doing so and find other sites. Seriously, he's such vile trash.