Legendary Jakey

She just makes it look too easy..poor other gals!

I wouldn't say all of her #1s from the previous era were easy to get, as 3/5 they had to be discounted and rihmixed to do so. And yes, I know my fave tried (and unsuccessfully) too recently fall1

I think it's amazing how miss basic is so successful. People acting like she has anything to do with her number ones are in denial though, her team deserves props for keeping this basic gurl in the top of the charts.

Don't believe she's basic? Show a performance to prove otherwise. Till then she's just a lucky girl, and her lack of input or talent makes it easy to shape her into the GPs desire for a generic bop princess.  xtina11

Tea. I spilled it. Bitches.  gaga1

Right, I forgot, so did the singles from it!

Single* I think both second singles from Katy and Gaga flopped, and Katy's even moreso due to the major airplay and flop music video.  

This isn't about Gagz. Let's prove how Katy isn't basic? Can you?  moo5

I think it's amazing how miss basic is so successful. People acting like she has anything to do with her number ones are in denial though, her team deserves props for keeping this basic gurl in the top of the charts.

Don't believe she's basic? Show a performance to prove otherwise. Till then she's just a lucky girl, and her lack of input or talent makes it easy to shape her into the GPs desire for a generic bop princess.  xtina11

Tea. I spilled it. Bitches.  gaga1

This tea is cold . Yuk 

Katy is succesful because she does it better than try-hardGa

She isn't trying that hard for Prism's singles succes 

And she can sing tho 

On the other side .. .Gaga ... the noisy artflop ... the try hard .. it's a cringe 

This tea is cold . Yuk 

Katy is succesful because she does it better than try-hardGa

She isn't trying that hard for Prism's singles succes 

And she can sing tho 

On the other side .. .Gaga ... the noisy artflop ... the try hard .. it's a cringe 

She does better? Can you show me one video where Katy sings even slightly as well as Gaga live?

Why are we even talking about Gaga? Can you gurls defend Katy without bringing up another artist?  rih3

She does better? Can you show me one video where Katy sings even slightly as well as Gaga live?

Why are we even talking about Gaga? Can you gurls defend Katy without bringing up another artist?  rih3

Well ... What if she is basic ? I mean her music is good . It's all that matters and you can see this ! 

People need down-on-earth artists with good music, not just copycats with strange costumes and cheap electronic songs . 

And all Katy's performances from MTV Unplugged , Alan Carr , Ellen are amazing ! 

She's a honest , down-on-earth , talented artist with good music . Just deal with it . She doesn't need to shock to be good . 

And I love her just the way she is ! 

Well ... why shouldn't she be basic  ? I mean her music is good . It's all that matters and you can see this ! 

People need down-on-earth artists with good music, not just copycats with strange costumes and cheap electronic songs . 

And all Katy's performances from MTV Unplugged , Alan Carr , Ellen are amazing ! 

She's a honest , down-on-earth , talented artist with good music . Just deal with it . She doesn't need to shock to be good . 

Her music? You think she wrote or even listened to these songs before she was told to sing them at the studio? dead2

I never said she shouldn't be basic, I said she is.  rih1

Her music? You think she wrote or even listened to these songs before she was told to sing them at the studio? dead2

I never said she shouldn't be basic, I said she is.  rih1

Katy writes her songs or atleast co-writes them ! 

Also basic is better in this case . Look at Adele, Beyoncé , Taylor Swift, P!nk . They're all basic and yet better than Gaga.

People don't want to listen her crap at radio unless it's The Edge of Glory - You and I which are basic aswell. 

So basic is better sass1

And there are no arguments to make her stans to stop stanning her . 

Katy writes her songs or atleast co-writes them ! 

Also basic is better in this case . Look at Adele, Beyoncé , Taylor Swift, P!nk . They're all basic and yet better than Gaga.

Did you just put Taylor with Adele, Beyonce and P!nk? They're not basic, Taylor belongs right along Katy though.

Why are you still going on about Gaga? Remember, this is about Katy.  rih1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.