Goldie

Mariah looking a fugly ratchet mess in her bikini dead4

"Working in my most favorite environment clearly having a bad hair day.. Haaaaaa"

970656_10152188449732766_607686684_n.jpg

omg mariah..... gurl. i know you aren't trying to look the part of being a troll moo1 your poor mindless sheep lambs are already hurt enough with you repeatedly trolling them, and now this? Why are you flaunting that nasty gut and that balloon knot belly button? Tuck that back in ny1 Poor dat having to hold her wig on top of her head after it being snatched so many times moo1 ewwwww moo gurl u look a mess lmao please go back to uploading pictures of your children moo1

She just doesnt look comfortable anymore-she should either embrace her size and dress/act accordingly or she should just diet and get back to what she clearly wants to be

This. she was super slim in 2008 but I think the miscarriage and subsequent babies meant she has had to embrace her larger figure. 

This. she was super slim in 2008 but I think the miscarriage and subsequent babies meant she has had to embrace her larger figure. 

Well the thing is don't you always thing she looks like shes trying to be slimmer than she is? She really should take tips from fattina (on her good days) dead2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.