Unapologetic Bitch

FKA twigs

LP1 is incredibly perfect. One of my favorite records ever. The only song I don't like that much is "One Time", but that one is a bonus track so I don't care.. the rest is A+.

EP2 is amazing as well, "Ultraviolet" is the only one I dislike (which I think it's her worst song). EP1 is sexy but not as good as the rest of her discography ("Hide" > "Weak Spot" > "Breathe" >>>> "Ache").

The Ep is almost Flawless Mother Creep is so Sweet like pie.

the only Problem i have is the Changes to Im your Doll

The Live version is so Aggressive and Sinister it was one of the most hard hitting tracks on the ep

She toned it down and it feels like some beats are missing and turned down the vocals are more cutesy here

I wish this was in the hot artist section

Mellissa ranked from 1 to 5

My opinion

.1 Mothercreep

.2 Figure 8

.3 Glass n patron

.4 im your doll

.5 in time

1. "I'm Your Doll"

2. "In Time"

3. "Mothercreep"

--

4. "Figure 8"

--

--

5. "Glass & Patron"

1. In Time

2. I'm Your Doll

3. Figure 8

4. Glass & Patron

5. Mothercreep

In Time's instrumental is actually really hot. Had the vocals been better, it could've been in her top 3 best songs ever. I'm Your Doll has a great buildup and has a really great intensity that I love.

I'm happy Figure 8 was as succinct as it was because had it been longer, it would've been a total snooze. Speaking of snoozes, Glass & Patron and Mothercreep are boring as fuck, but Glass & Patron is still really cool lol.

The mastering of her vocals and the awkward mixing is this EP's biggest flaw, but it's still her second best effort to date and I'm still gonna play the shit out of it. jj2

LP1 is incredibly perfect. One of my favorite records ever. The only song I don't like that much is "One Time", but that one is a bonus track so I don't care.. the rest is A+.

EP2 is amazing as well, "Ultraviolet" is the only one I dislike (which I think it's her worst song). EP1 is sexy but not as good as the rest of her discography ("Hide" > "Weak Spot" > "Breathe" >>>> "Ache").

One Time was better than a few of the tracks on LP1 though. Numbers and Closer felt like fillers to me and I still don't really like Preface. I don't mind the more operatic(?) sound she takes on, especially since when she actually uses her voice to it's full potential on PenduGOD she slays and makes on of her best songs of all times giveup1 but in the other tracks she does it so melodramatically, I'd rather not.

AND ULTRAVIOLET SLAYS clap1 Definitely her top 5 clap1

One Time was better than a few of the tracks on LP1 though. Numbers and Closer felt like fillers to me and I still don't really like Preface. I don't mind the more operatic(?) sound she takes on, especially since when she actually uses her voice to it's full potential on PenduGOD she slays and makes on of her best songs of all times giveup1 but in the other tracks she does it so melodramatically, I'd rather not.

AND ULTRAVIOLET SLAYS clap1 Definitely her top 5 clap1

I love "Numbers" and "Closer" lol, they're not fillers. 

I think "Ultraviolet" is bad because there's nothing special about it, I mean, the lyrics, production etc every song by her is better in every aspect. Hm, but lately I've been thinking that "Ache" is her worst song actually, I can't stand it.

I REALLY like Glass & patron atm. When it first came out I wasn't really impressed by it, but now it's my fav off Melissa.

My ranking as of now:

1. Glass & Patron

2. In Time

3. Figure 8

4. I'm Your Doll

5. Mothercreep

But the whole EP is amazing.

I'm scalped by this EP , Glass and patron never ceases to slay me     rip2    yas2

Yass! Stan G&P alex1

I have a question tho. Is it "hold that pose for me"? cuz I read that on lyrics sites but I hear it as "hold that purse for me". You know, as in while she gets down dancing and voguing the man holds her purse for her.