Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nicole Richie

Ke$ha 'bringing cross-dressing dancers to Glastonbury'

ke$ha.jpg

Ke$ha has revealed that she is excited about playing Glastonbury this weekend and will be bringing glitter cannons and cross-dressing dancers with her.

The 'Blow' star will play the festival's East Dance stage on Friday afternoon and plans to cover every member of the crowd with glitter.

Ke$ha told Digital Spy: "I'm really excited. I have a lot planned. I've always believed playing Glastonbury is the epitome of success - it's something I'm taking very seriously."

When asked whether her glitter cannons will be making an appearance at the event, she replied: "Oh yes - I don't leave home without my glitter cannons.

"I have lots of different ways I'm going to shoot glitter at people - I'm going to reach everybody. It's going to be a pretty massive field from what I've heard.

"I'm also bringing my cross-dressing dancers and my glitter backpacks. I'm going to play guitar, drums and synths - all of the things I take on tour are coming with me to Glastonbury."

Ke$ha also admitted that she plans to check out the festival itself, saying: "I'm definitely going to hang around for the day - I have a wig and I'm going to get dirty.

"I really wanted to see Beyoncé, but she's not playing until the Sunday and I won't be there then, which is a bummer."

SOURCE

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.