phugphag

Do people know who Xtina is outside USA?

I'm not sure. I know there are a lot of 3rd world xtinctards on phag forums but as we know that says nothing about real life.

Most ha 'celebrity' powah in rihcent years is US only: The Voice, Say Something etc.

I dont think any of the young cool kids outside USA know hew she is, just the oldies and the closet gay internet phags. Thirdworldtina is no more ny3oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

She has a very good image in Europe. So yes. Most of the people know her.

Her last hit single in Europe was in 2006/early 2007 though. When was the last time she was on the front of a magazine/newspaper/tabloid in Europe? If ever. I know she got press that time she was on stage for the Britney/Madonna kiss but that was 11 years ago and she was the afterthought.

Maybe at one point in time they curred but all da people that curred for ha are all dead and gone  now no one knows ha outside of US sass1

People know All I Want For Christmas more than any Xtinction song um2 thats like saying no1 knows hew Celine/Whitney/MJ are cos they careers are over too um3

People know All I Want For Christmas more than any Xtinction song um2 thats like saying no1 knows hew Celine/Whitney/MJ are cos they careers are over too um3

Everyone remembers Celine/Whit/MJ

They all go to Slaylines Legendary Vegas shows cry0

Mariahs album sales outside USA are 5 times bigger than Xtinas um2

Yes, because Mariah (who's my favorite artist after Christina) has released way more albums and came a decade earlier than Christina.

Christina is very well known outside of the USA. She's a Worldstar, everybody knows songs like Beautiful (Christina Aguilera's signature song) and Lady Marmalade.

Stripped had worldwide success and belongs to the best selling albums WW of the last decade. Back To Basics debuted at #1 in like 20 countries.

Say Something is doing really well at the moment, internationaly. Feel This Moment was a Worldwide smash just a year ago.

Moves Like Jagger is the 3rd best selling digital single of all time & one of the best selling singles ever.

Christina also covered tons of magazines in North/South America, Asia, Europe & Australia throughout her career.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.