phugphag

Do people know who Xtina is outside USA?

I'm from Germany and here Xtine is pretty well known. Mariah on the other hand isn't and I'm not hating  xtina14

Mariah has outsold the Xtinction in Germany though. Yall power bottoms phags with no clue of pop culture do not have relevant opinions. xtina14 Mariah didnt seek to sell to bottom bottom phags like the Xtinction did xtina14 Mariah sells to adults hew actually earn cash and can afford albums xtina14

Well i do and i am not from USA

yes but in general. I mean, even Carrie Underwood, a supreme local, has sold out the 20,000 capacity O2 in London which Xtina has never. I mean... :laughcry:

yes but in general. I mean, even Carrie Underwood, a supreme local, has sold out the 20,000 capacity O2 in London which Xtina has never. I mean... :laughcry:

Back To Basics Tour was Sold Out in Manchester, Birmingham, and almost sold out Wembley "Arenas" in "London" tho. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Wut r yah talkin' about tbh? ny1

First of all, Planet Hollywood in Vegas was also Holly Madison's residency tho. ny2

Second of all, how dare you compare Celine Dion to that stupid talentless zombie?! fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Third of all, I know right?! LiL Kim drags Christina Aguilera in "Tour Department" cause Lil Kim managed to tour recently ! ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Fourth of all, Poor Xtina can stay performing 4 million dollars a night for those no1curs billionaires while Godney will stay lipsyncing for 48 shows a year for 15 million! ny2

And last but not the least, I cant at these delusional Robotney stans who still believe their fave still loves performing when it was discussed by her in her interviews that she wanted to quit already.. but unfortunately, her greedy management wont let that happen cause they consider her a cash cow, they still push her to do things she doesnt want to do anymore and her dumb/stupid fans pretends it didnt happen. brit3

Just sayin' sass1

I can't at you calling us stupid/dumb when you're probably the one with the lowest IQ here with all this flawed delusional lies... What kind of stupid??

1. It doesn't matter what hotel... You're trying to cheapen Britney's residency as a negative thing when many successful artists have had enormously successful residencies. Britney's is already one of them. Holly Madison was not.

2. I dare compare them because the two are legends who both have sold millions and have a successful Vegas residency. More than your fave can say.

3. Isn't that so sad and pathetic when even lil Kim drags xtina?

4. 15$ mill base salary for simply signing the contract. Does not include M&Gs, merchandise sales, etc. she will earn triple what xtina will this year. Stay pressed.

5. I've never pretended things never happened, what the hell are you talking about? I know she wants to retire, why are you putting words in my mouth? Oh, probably because everything I've actually said left your weaveless scalp so raw you had to make up shit about me.

Bitch try harder, you're not impressing anyone with this basic shit.

Mariah has outsold the Xtinction in Germany though. Yall power bottoms phags with no clue of pop culture do not have relevant opinions. xtina14 Mariah didnt seek to sell to bottom bottom phags like the Xtinction did xtina14 Mariah sells to adults hew actually earn cash and can afford albums xtina14

I didnt want to drag ha tho um2

I just stated facts tho um2

I'm a top tho  um2

I can't at you calling us stupid/dumb when you're probably the one with the lowest IQ here with all this flawed delusional lies... What kind of stupid??

1. It doesn't matter what hotel... You're trying to cheapen Britney's residency as a negative thing when many successful artists have had enormously successful residencies. Britney's is already one of them. Holly Madison was not.

2. I dare compare them because the two are legends who both have sold millions and have a successful Vegas residency. More than your fave can say.

3. Isn't that so sad and pathetic when even lil Kim drags xtina?

4. 15$ mill base salary for simply signing the contract. Does not include M&Gs, merchandise sales, etc. she will earn triple what xtina will this year. Stay pressed.

5. I've never pretended things never happened, what the hell are you talking about? I know she wants to retire, why are you putting words in my mouth? Oh, probably because everything I've actually said left your weaveless scalp so raw you had to make up shit about me.

Bitch try harder, you're not impressing anyone with this basic shit.

1. 4 million dollars per 90 minutes set aint cheap either. :gaycat:

2. AGAIN, "NO" dont compare Celine Dion to that talentless zombie. :gaycat:

3. Yes you're right Legend Kim drags Xtina. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

4. 4 million dollars per (LIVE) Private show >>>> 15 million dollars per (48 The Walking Dead Parody shows) a year. :)

5. Britney have no legit talent anymore, she looks old, and looks tired of her career/life. #Fact um2

6. Suuuure... you dragged and scalped me. brit3

7. Calm down ny1

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

First of all, Planet Hollywood in Vegas was also Holly Madison's residency tho. ny2

Second of all, how dare you compare Celine Dion to that stupid talentless zombie?! fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Third of all, I know right?! LiL Kim drags Christina Aguilera in "Tour Department" cause Lil Kim managed to tour recently ! ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Fourth of all, Poor Xtina can stay performing 4 million dollars a night for those no1curs billionaires while Godney will stay lipsyncing for 48 shows a year for 15 million! ny2

And last but not the least, I cant at these delusional Robotney stans who still believe their fave still loves performing when it was discussed by her in her interviews that she wanted to quit already.. but unfortunately, her greedy management wont let that happen cause they consider her a cash cow, they still push her to do things she doesnt want to do anymore and her dumb/stupid fans pretends it didnt happen. brit3

Just sayin' sass1

Drag a bit

Just sayin' sass1

Why do some of you care so much about how much money popstars make? lmao it never made sense to me. And this goes to any stan, not just Xtina stans. Both Britney and Christina are filthy rich, they probably wouldn't need to work another day in their lives. You're not getting any of it, why is it so important? The one who is more of a millionaire is more successful? lol. But if you wanna play the money card then Britney's net worth probably doubles Xtina's soo...

Good for Xtina for making that much money in 90 minutes alone. None of us could ever. But why are you saying Britney doesn't love performing and they're forcing her? She never said that. She said she might retire after this residency to spend time with her kids but she'll "probably get bored and come back again", her own words. To you it LOOKS like it and that's your OPINION. But to me, it seems like Xtina is over this business more than Britney. I mean who's the one that barely promoted her last 2 albums? that never performed her last first single for her fans? the one that hasn't toured in over 7 years? I mean you can say whatever you want about Britney being "over it" but she has 2 worldwide tours, countless music videos, promo performances of HER OWN material and a 100 date residency since her breakdown to back her up. "They're forcing her" is YOUR theory. I enjoy her performances, she looks into it most of the time to me and as a fan I am happy with that. I am not sure how happy you are as a fan that Xtina is performing for billionaires, I know I wouldn't care.

1. 4 million dollars per 90 minutes set aint cheap either. :gaycat:

2. AGAIN, "NO" dont compare Celine Dion to that talentless zombie. :gaycat:

3. Yes you're right Legend Kim drags Xtina. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

4. 4 million dollars per (LIVE) Private show >>>> 15 million dollars per (48 The Walking Dead Parody shows) a year. :)

5. Britney have no legit talent anymore, she looks old, and looks tired of her career/life. #Opinion  um2

6. Suuuure... you dragged and scalped me. brit3

7. Calm down ny1

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

1. Never said it was cheap. See, I don't have an insecurity complex as all the fighters do so I don't have the need to constantly put down other artists. It's great the Xtina got a one time 4mill gig for a billionaire that none of her fans got to see. Hooray for her.  brit10

2. Psh I'll compare whomever I want to whomever I want.

3. Of course I'm right, I'm always right.  ny9

4. One time 4 mill private gig that no one even saw or a 48 show residency that thousands of fans get to enjoy? I think I know which one I'll pick.  ny12  Convenient for you to ignore all those merch sales and M&G money she'll be earning too huh?  :interesting:

5. Fixed for you. Britney is still working it hard, dances better than Xtina ever did even after two kids, knee surgery, and a mental breakdown, she looks great, and she's looking happier everyday. One opinion over another.

6. Of course I did, cake and pie sis.  brit7

7. Who's mad?  gaga5

1. Never said it was cheap. See, I don't have an insecurity complex as all the fighters do so I don't have the need to constantly put down other artists. It's great the Xtina got a one time 4mill gig for a billionaire that none of her fans got to see. Hooray for her. brit10

2. Psh I'll compare whomever I want to whomever I want.

3. Of course I'm right, I'm always right. ny9

4. One time 4 mill private gig that no one even saw or a 48 show residency that thousands of fans get to enjoy? I think I know which one I'll pick. ny12 Convenient for you to ignore all those merch sales and M&G money she'll be earning too huh? :interesting:

5. Fixed for you. Britney is still working it hard, dances better than Xtina ever did even after two kids, knee surgery, and a mental breakdown, she looks great, and she's looking happier everyday. One opinion over another.

6. Of course I did, cake and pie sis. brit7

7. Who's mad? gaga5

1. Dont forget her 17+ million dollars 3 months deal with The Voice + we get to see her on HD T.V twice a week while performing LIVE and looking flawless.. ny2

2. Good Luck with those blurry Youtube videos! ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

3. NO, Britney is a Talentless, Old-Looking, Obviously Stupid, Tired of her life and career etc. Whether you deny it or not! ny1

4. I cant at these Britards! fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

ny2

Why do some of you care so much about how much money popstars make? lmao it never made sense to me. And this goes to any stan, not just Xtina stans. Both Britney and Christina are filthy rich, they probably wouldn't need to work another day in their lives. You're not getting any of it, why is it so important? The one who is more of a millionaire is more successful? lol. But if you wanna play the money card then Britney's net worth probably doubles Xtina's soo...

Good for Xtina for making that much money in 90 minutes alone. None of us could ever. But why are you saying Britney doesn't love performing and they're forcing her? She never said that. She said she might retire after this residency to spend time with her kids but she'll "probably get bored and come back again", her own words. To you it LOOKS like it and that's your OPINION. But to me, it seems like Xtina is over this business more than Britney. I mean who's the one that barely promoted her last 2 albums? that never performed her last first single for her fans? the one that hasn't toured in over 7 years? I mean you can say whatever you want about Britney being "over it" but she has 2 worldwide tours, countless music videos, promo performances of HER OWN material and a 100 date residency since her breakdown to back her up. "They're forcing her" is YOUR theory. I enjoy her performances, she looks into it most of the time to me and as a fan I am happy with that. I am not sure how happy you are as a fan that Xtina is performing for billionaires, I know I wouldn't care.

(Ooopps, I missed this)

K tho. :)

Yes, i'm sure most of the people in my school (UK) could name a song by her. Probably Moves Like Jagger or Beautiful.

She isn't that big though. Like they wouldn't know any solo songs post-flop (bionic & lotus)

bitch please, juanga wanting to work with xtinct is nothing to brag about, and she's not "everywhere" since tha alejandro duet, the reach. Sure they play her basic hits like Falsas Empanadas and Solamente Tu (eres fan de xtincta) but you make it seem like the bitch is a Mexican fave and she is.not. And while i dont live in Mexico, i know for a fact that Christina is not huge there, maybe in your village but not.anywhere that matters.

girl u think juanga is not a big deal. that already says enough bout what u know lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.