LÉON

Belinda Carlisle

I'm slayed fall4

She's so amazing oprah2

I saw you had come in here but hadn't posted anything earlier and I was wondering whether or not to drag you lj1

Did you listen to the other tracks? cry6

@

omg i love these songs, i've been looking for feel good/happy songs and this fits this category perfectly cry0

We dream the same dream, we want the same thing @Ana cry6 Now all that we need is to see it together :creep:

Her songs are so bittersweet, I love them. Perfect Springtime music cry6

We dream the same dream, we want the same thing @Ana cry6 Now all that we need is to see it together :creep:

Her songs are so bittersweet, I love them. Perfect Springtime music cry6

i see what you did there  :creep:

I agree, it's so uplifting and fun. It's perfect for this time right now. I need this kind of uplifting music, 90% of the music i own is depressing shit.  :laughcry:

i see what you did there  :creep:

I agree, it's so uplifting and fun. It's perfect for this time right now. I need this kind of uplifting music, 90% of the music i own is depressing shit.  :laughcry:

I thought as much which is why I was surprised that you liked Heaven :laughcry: My ultimate dream is to pass my driving test before Summer and blast Belinda Carlisle out of the stereo as I drive down the highway cry6

I thought as much which is why I was surprised that you liked Heaven :laughcry: My ultimate dream is to pass my driving test before Summer and blast Belinda Carlisle out of the stereo as I drive down the highway cry6

Well, I was depressed for many years, but now I am not anymore and now basically all the music I have is useless and I constantly looking for new things  :happy:

omg that sounds like heaven. imagine that in a cabrio  cry6 take me with you  cry6

Well, I was depressed for many years, but now I am not anymore and now basically all the music I have is useless and I constantly looking for new things  :happy:

omg that sounds like heaven. imagine that in a cabrio  cry6 take me with you  cry6

That is such good news cry6 I'm happy for you maisy I'm not exactly positive central but if you want I can introduce you to some of my more upbeat faves bey6

That is such good news cry6 I'm happy for you maisy I'm not exactly positive central but if you want I can introduce you to some of my more upbeat faves bey6

Aw, you're sweet. Thank you :hug:

That would be wonderful, yes!

How do you feel about ABBA? :creep: Ultimate feel-good music cry6

I know their greatest hits, but I never really paid attention to them. I am willing to pull a Dora tho and go explore a bit. Suggestions? :)

I know their greatest hits, but I never really paid attention to them. I am willing to pull a Dora tho and go explore a bit. Suggestions? :)

ABBA suggestions? Or general suggestions?

Her 2013 single Sun was actually my No. 1 favorite single of the entire year.

I think had her label delivered that to clubs and not told the DJ's who was singing (an 80's pop "relic"), that they would have spun the song and it would have charted.

Belinda did an INCREDIBLE job recording a current song with a current sound and still staying true to the type of artist that she is.  For all of those that have yet to hear Sun .... I pity ya all!

belinda_zps8048bf67.jpg