Gilly

Why does Rihanna have so little impact?

it did not make the last decade's list either if thats what u are looking for  :laughcry:

20. TALK THAT TALK- Rihanna (26-17-20) 1,023,300

5. LOUD- Rihanna (4-3-3-5) 1,912,800

call me when beyonce gets anywhere near the top 30 let alone top 20 

call me when Beyonce sells 300 k in one week like Loud did 

album artist ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

cry7 you do not understand at all, that list is about THIS decade, as in how many albums ahve been sold sing Jan 1st 2010.

IASF has sold 413k since 2010, in total it has sold 1,549,800

TTT has sold 500k less than IASF

IASF has sold 400k less than LOUD

i dont understand what you didnt get about my post?

cry7 you do not understand at all, that list is about THIS decade, as in how many albums ahve been sold sing Jan 1st 2010.

IASF has sold 413k since 2010, in total it has sold 1,549,800

TTT has sold 500k less than IASF

IASF has sold 400k less than LOUD

i dont understand what you didnt get about my post?

receipts?

Delusional.

She started/made popular

Bob cuts

Red hair

Pointy nail

#cake

EDM by pop girls

Weed

Instagram by pop girls

Bob cuts-made ICONIC by victoria beckham

posh-spice_846284a.jpg

Red hair-made iconic by Geri Halliwell and done again by britney

ginger--large-msg-119769935904.jpg

Britney-Spears-sb18.jpg

Pointy nails? really?

#cake really? 

Britney and Gaga brought back EDM not Rihanna

Snoop dogg owns weed

Instagram idk, its still not a big factor at all

I like how most receipts are about her hairstyles ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> she's a great model i give you that

I think the lack of any reputable talent doesn't allow her to create/execute anything worth talking about for more than a few weeks

She has recorded some good bops tho ny3

Umbrella, WFL, Rude Boy and WMN will always be on my summer playlists oprah1

Bob cuts-made ICONIC by victoria beckham

posh-spice_846284a.jpg

Red hair-made iconic by Geri Halliwell and done again by britney

ginger--large-msg-119769935904.jpg

Britney-Spears-sb18.jpg

Pointy nails? really?

#cake really? 

Britney and Gaga brought back EDM not Rihanna

Snoop dogg owns weed

Instagram idk, its still not a big factor at all

stop with the delusion ..no1 knows who dat bitch is

It's funny that the Navy clings to hairstyles & nails and other fashion shit to take up for the lack of talent she has as a performer. I mean Rihanna is a music artist not a fashion model, yet you guys cling to irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with her lane of artistry, just shit she does in her spare time, that A STYLIST & TEAM MEMBERS DO FOR HER ALA PICKING OUT HER CLOTHES / TRENDS. Yet you gurls think she does this shit by herself.

Whatever helps you sleep at night gurls. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

I like how most receipts are about her hairstyles ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> she's a great model i give you that

I think the lack of any reputable talent doesn't allow her to create/execute anything worth talking about for more than a few weeks

She has recorded some good bops tho ny3

Umbrella, WFL, Rude Boy and WMN will always be on my summer playlists oprah1

Same oprah1 common preception is that i hate her but i really really dont oprah1

Most songs from Loud, GGGB, Rated R and the singles + Jump, Right Now and CRTF are on most of my playlists oprah1

It's funny that the Navy clings to hairstyles & nails and other fashion shit to take up for the lack of talent she has as a performer. I mean Rihanna is a music artist not a fashion model, yet you guys cling to irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with her lane of artistry, just shit she does in her spare time, that A STYLIST & TEAM MEMBERS DO FOR HER ALA PICKING OUT HER CLOTHES / TRENDS.

Whatever helps you sleep at night gurls. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

this thread is about her impact as a whole so obviously we will cling to her fashion and hairstyles

The HIV+ stay trying it

this thread is about her impact as a whole so obviously we will cling to her fashion and hairstyles

The HIV+ stay trying it

Yet thats the ONLY THING you cling to boo, I mean I would to if my fave was a lackluster performer that sounds like a goat live. Besides her #1 hits what else does she have to offer in her lane of being a pop artist? Exactly.

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

of course you were gonna get that result, especially considering GERI HALLIWELL made her mark on fashion history in the 1990s before google. Victoria beckham means more to the fashion world than rihanna, if you think that her face being on primark tshirts means anything ny12

LMFAO at the hairstyle "impact" :lmfao: :lmfao: guys... this thread is about MUSICAL IMPACT. which is why i'm talking about her #1 singles, NOT her fucking red hair or her instagram followers :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Umbrella impacted culture. Her black bob haircut that is seen in he video became iconic. Umbrella's chart run is so legendarih that it even affected the weather in the UK (the infamous Umbrella curse cry7 ).

Rih's red hair color remains one of the most rihcognizable celebrity hairstyles ever and is seen as her trademark. It inspied many young people around the globe to try out the rihsky hair color rih13

The We Found Love video is one of the most critically acclaimed, controversial (even the shoot itself caused headlines due to her being almost naked on the field of some pressed Irish hag) and impactful (it inspired the music videos for LDR's Ride, Taylor Swift's IKYWT, Natalia Kills' Trouble) music videos of the digital age. The song itself was the last hugely successful song of the EDM era that was cemented into mainstream one year prior with the rihlease of the epitome of a BANGER, Only Girl (In the World) rih3

Diamonds changed the radio landscape and inspired Britney, Lea Michele, Kylie Minogue and many others to work with Sia Furler in order to recreate Diamonds' unique hauntingly atmospheric mid-tempo sound. The song's hookline "shine bright like a diamond" impacted pop culture and rihmains one of the most used ringtones of all time rih7

Rihanna is rihgarded as a fashion icon by other celebrihties and the media due to her unique way to fuse her laid-back attitude and swagger with daring fashion pieces. She feels comfortable in her own body and the way she carries herself has inspired many young girls (including Miley Cyrus ny1) rih5

Similiar to Madonna there are various clones of Rihanna. Rihta Ora, Ciara (in rihcent years) and Miley Cyrus (duh!) are some of them ny14

And let's not forget about the "Breezy" incident that brought Rihanna's beautiful face to everyone's TV screens cry4

EDIT: And SOS is considered to be a modern classic and inspired Britney's work on Blackout. Britney rihquested a sound similiar to SOS and that's how Radar was born.

.........wow, you really tried all of this.

Yet thats the ONLY THING you cling to boo, I mean I would to if my fave was a lackluster performer that sounds like a goat live. Besides her #1 hits what else does she have to offer in her lane of being a pop artist? Exactly.

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

yet thousands of people attended her sold out tour sass1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.