Jackk

PROOF britney is CURRENTLY more relevant than Beyonce/Lady Gaga/ Katy perry

People clicking a like button is not the same as opening iTunes, searching for a song and clicking "buy", which is sadly what didn't happen for Britney's last era ny12

It's never really that smart to judge relevance by Facebook likes  um3

I like artist pages on Facebook, and I would never buy some of their albums and don't really even like their music 

Rihanna : 17 VEVO certified 

Lady Gaga : 10 VEVO certified

Beyonce : 7 VEVO certified

Britney : 3 VEVO certified   ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

bye 

Ok, and Britney outsold all of them, so....brit10

People clicking a like button is not the same as opening iTunes, searching for a song and clicking "buy", which is sadly what didn't happen for Britney's last era ny12

No but instead people are going to ticket tek and clicking buy on $2500 meet and greets instead for vegas, something she actually promoted. Your flawed logic lmfao

Sit cunt

alEzO.gif

No but instead people are going to ticket tek and clicking buy on $2500 meet and greets instead for vegas, something she actually promoted. Your flawed logic lmfao

Sit cunt

alEzO.gif

Being relevant in one city is not the same as being relevant worldwide ny12

Being relevant in one city is not the same as being relevant worldwide ny12

Thats why people are flying from all over the world to see her, including myself who just spent 10k on flights accom and tickets to visit LA, VEGAS, Miami and NY.

Thats why people are flying from all over the world to see her, including myself who just spent 10k on flights accom and tickets to visit LA, VEGAS, Miami and NY.

So you're going to visit US, not just to see Brit...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.