Villanelle

Rate EACH pop girls relevancy NOW

Britney 6.5 - Not in the spotlight but doing well with residency, has an album out, name still in the tabloids.
Gaga 8 - Despite everything she still is in the spotlight for her performance and the constant media attention she's getting.
Rihanna 7 - No new solo music but everyone's still talking about her. She did have that Shakira collab though.
Christina - Would be higher if she was still on the Voice. No solo music, but still in there with SS. 
Madonna ? - I don't know anything about her.
Kesha 5 - Timber did well but besides that, there's nothing about her anywhere in the media.
Katy 8.5 - She's everywhere. Her album did well, her performances are talked about, and she has controversy over her MV to boot.
Beyoncé 10 - the "it" girl. Talked about everywhere, smash album, hit performance. Definition of "relevant"

Where do u live gurl? In a cave? il3DaSQfrqZyd.gif

I haven't heard her name online nor on television recently. I know she's the Queen of pop and she had a tour recently that did well but besides that, I don't know anything about her relevancy right now. 

Britney 6.5 - Not in the spotlight but doing well with residency, has an album out, name still in the tabloids.

Gaga 8 - Despite everything she still is in the spotlight for her performance and the constant media attention she's getting.

Rihanna 7 - No new solo music but everyone's still talking about her. She did have that Shakira collab though.

Christina 6 - Would be higher if she was still on the Voice. No solo music, but still in there with SS.

Madonna ? - I don't know anything about her.

Kesha 5 - Timber did well but besides that, there's nothing about her anywhere in the media.

Katy 8.5 - She's everywhere. Her album did well, her performances are talked about, and she has controversy over her MV to boot.

Beyoncé 10 - the "it" girl. Talked about everywhere, smash album, hit performance. Definition of "relevant"

how delusional ny12
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.