Chanel

Dannii Minogue

4 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

I already didalex1

I felt that some of the songs were basic though.

I only remember Hey (So What) and Mighty Fine besides Needle and Wonderwendy4

Well listen AGAIN bitch!!!! Push, Hide and Seek, Nervous, A Piece of Time, Vibe On, Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling - BOPS!!!!! mess1

Gimme gimme piece of time

Gimme dirty dirty piece of *BLEEP*

Baby can you bear the truth 

I wanna cum....for you 

demi1

Dannii is definitely the more sexual Minogue sister, can't imagine Legendlie doing a song about vibrators or cum like Dannii did jay1 

3 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

Sex sells but Demon's music didn'tny1

I'll have you know that Demon is the Queen of the UK clubs with the most #1s on the UK Dance charts kylie2

#VulnicuraScores — Neon Nights

1. Put The Needle On It - 11

I don't even have to listen to the rest and it's already my favmess1

2. Creep - 7.3

(0:10) Oh I begin to remember how this sounds like already. (0:41) That's a weird prechorus. (0:59) Chorus is just like I remember it to be. (1:37) The song's quite basic tbh. (1:59) I have a feeling that the middle 8 is just going to be the prechorus or some other lazy bridge. (2:39) I mean it's just instrumental so really not much effort. (2:55) That was so short omg this is quite repetitive.

3. I Begin To Wonder - 10

(0:00) Oh my god that transition was smooth. Also another bop I'm very familiar with, I could probably listen to a 7 minute extended version. omg just checked there is an extended mix I'll check that out. (2:13) This section is in the album version only right? Interesting addition honestly.

4. Hey! (So What) - 8.8

Oh yes I'm also quite familiar with this bop. The verses are a tad lazy though. (2:40) Wow I love the middle 8 though, simple but it works great.

5. For The Record - 8

(0:05) Ok I don't remember how this sounds but I expect it to be a bop. (0:07) I just hate that voice effect. (0:26) Needs more funk or a heavier sound to it. (0:34) Pointless pre-chorus? (0:40) Ok the chorus is actually bopping a bit wow. (1:07) Ok I'm starting to get into this. (1:20) still don't like the pre-chorus though. (2:01) Going to be a lazy middle 8? (2:13) I like how the beat comes back though. (2:17) Whole thing could work with a interesting transition back to the chorus. (2:29) Ok instrumental into chorus, it sort of works? (2:57) At least the final chorus could have a heavier sound. (3:12) come through end

6. Mighty Fine - 8

Oh I remember the chorus very well. (0:11) I hate the intro though. (0:35) Is that supposed to be the pre-chorus. (0:48) Great another pointless pre chorus. (1:03) Chorus sounds sort lighter than I remember it to be. (1:29) I just realised verses are also rather lazy. (1:51) Would be the perfect time for the chorus. (1:56) YES come through that disgusting small bit is gone. (2:36) Lazy middle 8 sort of works. (2:43) Oh well the middle 8 is actually quite decent. (3:14) I didn't remember this to be almost 4 mins though, I thought it ended after chorus. (3:21) I swear this song is disposable if the end is just the chorus repeating and fade out. (3:30) Ok that's better honestly. (3:37) Still! A fucking fade out.

7. On The Loop - 8.75

(0:03) Oh wow bopping already, hope it's another bop. (0:10) Ok I'm liking the tune and that glitchy sound. (0:34) Hope chorus comes through. (0:47) Oh wow production on the chorus is what I'm looking for. (1:09) The verses have a great flow honestly, an extra pre chorus (that's actually good) would be perfect. (1:46) Oh wow switch it up Dannii - Iggy found dead. (2:05) omg come through middle 8. (2:21) Ok it's basically a verse repeated but I love the stuttering effect. (2:36) Omg I love this. (2:41) I hope it was more instrumental. (2:50) I love how this is ending. (3:12) A final chorus would work amazingly with this.

8. Push - 8.4

(0:04) Reminding me of Needle already has that repeating effect with static. (0:08) Umm. (0:15) I think I remember how this sounds already. (0:32) Is this Needle's ugly sister. (0:43) Ok this is interesting. (0:50) Not what I remember it to sound like.

Ok I stopped the album and I'm replayed Push a few times and it's a bop. 

9. Mystified - 8.4

(0:04) Omg wow intro snatching. (0:40) omg I remember this bop! (1:05) Interesting verses! (3:08) k I'm too lazy to actually type anything for the rest of the alberm you'll just be getting the scores.

10. Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling - 9

Ok but this is a bop though, the singles are really coming thru

11. Vibe On - 8.75

omg is this the song about vibrators, honestly what a legend. The pre-chorus and chorus actually come together quite well.

12. A Piece Of Time - 9

(0:05) omg I remember this song as well, I forgot about this legend, it got stuck in my head once I finally realise what it is!

13. Who Do You Love Now - 8.4

A tad messy honestly (chorus).

14. It Won't Work Out - 8.4

Oh yea this album ends with a slower song, a bit random but it sort of works.

Average: 8.73

*Nervous - 8.3

* Hide And Seek - 8

omg wig I was really underrating Demon I'm here for her now!alex1

48 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

#VulnicuraScores — Neon Nights

1. Put The Needle On It - 11

I don't even have to listen to the rest and it's already my favmess1

2. Creep - 7.3

(0:10) Oh I begin to remember how this sounds like already. (0:41) That's a weird prechorus. (0:59) Chorus is just like I remember it to be. (1:37) The song's quite basic tbh. (1:59) I have a feeling that the middle 8 is just going to be the prechorus or some other lazy bridge. (2:39) I mean it's just instrumental so really not much effort. (2:55) That was so short omg this is quite repetitive.

3. I Begin To Wonder - 10

(0:00) Oh my god that transition was smooth. Also another bop I'm very familiar with, I could probably listen to a 7 minute extended version. omg just checked there is an extended mix I'll check that out. (2:13) This section is in the album version only right? Interesting addition honestly.

4. Hey! (So What) - 8.8

Oh yes I'm also quite familiar with this bop. The verses are a tad lazy though. (2:40) Wow I love the middle 8 though, simple but it works great.

5. For The Record - 8

(0:05) Ok I don't remember how this sounds but I expect it to be a bop. (0:07) I just hate that voice effect. (0:26) Needs more funk or a heavier sound to it. (0:34) Pointless pre-chorus? (0:40) Ok the chorus is actually bopping a bit wow. (1:07) Ok I'm starting to get into this. (1:20) still don't like the pre-chorus though. (2:01) Going to be a lazy middle 8? (2:13) I like how the beat comes back though. (2:17) Whole thing could work with a interesting transition back to the chorus. (2:29) Ok instrumental into chorus, it sort of works? (2:57) At least the final chorus could have a heavier sound. (3:12) come through end

6. Mighty Fine - 8

Oh I remember the chorus very well. (0:11) I hate the intro though. (0:35) Is that supposed to be the pre-chorus. (0:48) Great another pointless pre chorus. (1:03) Chorus sounds sort lighter than I remember it to be. (1:29) I just realised verses are also rather lazy. (1:51) Would be the perfect time for the chorus. (1:56) YES come through that disgusting small bit is gone. (2:36) Lazy middle 8 sort of works. (2:43) Oh well the middle 8 is actually quite decent. (3:14) I didn't remember this to be almost 4 mins though, I thought it ended after chorus. (3:21) I swear this song is disposable if the end is just the chorus repeating and fade out. (3:30) Ok that's better honestly. (3:37) Still! A fucking fade out.

7. On The Loop - 8.75

(0:03) Oh wow bopping already, hope it's another bop. (0:10) Ok I'm liking the tune and that glitchy sound. (0:34) Hope chorus comes through. (0:47) Oh wow production on the chorus is what I'm looking for. (1:09) The verses have a great flow honestly, an extra pre chorus (that's actually good) would be perfect. (1:46) Oh wow switch it up Dannii - Iggy found dead. (2:05) omg come through middle 8. (2:21) Ok it's basically a verse repeated but I love the stuttering effect. (2:36) Omg I love this. (2:41) I hope it was more instrumental. (2:50) I love how this is ending. (3:12) A final chorus would work amazingly with this.

8. Push - 8.4

(0:04) Reminding me of Needle already has that repeating effect with static. (0:08) Umm. (0:15) I think I remember how this sounds already. (0:32) Is this Needle's ugly sister. (0:43) Ok this is interesting. (0:50) Not what I remember it to sound like.

Ok I stopped the album and I'm replayed Push a few times and it's a bop. 

9. Mystified - 8.4

(0:04) Omg wow intro snatching. (0:40) omg I remember this bop! (1:05) Interesting verses! (3:08) k I'm too lazy to actually type anything for the rest of the alberm you'll just be getting the scores.

10. Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling - 9

Ok but this is a bop though, the singles are really coming thru

11. Vibe On - 8.75

omg is this the song about vibrators, honestly what a legend. The pre-chorus and chorus actually come together quite well.

12. A Piece Of Time - 9

(0:05) omg I remember this song as well, I forgot about this legend, it got stuck in my head once I finally realise what it is!

13. Who Do You Love Now - 8.4

A tad messy honestly (chorus).

14. It Won't Work Out - 8.4

Oh yea this album ends with a slower song, a bit random but it sort of works.

Average: 8.73

*Nervous - 8.3

* Hide And Seek - 8

omg wig I was really underrating Demon I'm here for her now!alex1

DEMON FANBASE GROWING FROM 5 TO 6 WHEW INTERNATIONAL QUEEN!!! alex1