Dannii Minogue

Use a more recent photo in the OP though!

:legend:

done

27zjj9yjpg.gif

wat is she 

a queen

tumblr_mr4pvt5uem1qc1w8qo4_250.gif

please go get her music from the masterpost

tumblr_mr4pvt5uem1qc1w8qo4_250.gif

She was so jealous of the attention Dannii got!

when graham called her a spoon

24wu5x1.jpg

he seriously needs to check himself

24wu5x1.jpg

Dannii's botox did used to be a mess though lbr

what did she ever do to graham tho?

tumblr_mo6m4l1gfY1sv7n98o1_400.gif

29 minutes ago, dhrbb03 said:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/dannii-minogue-to-join-uk-group-take-that-on-their-australian-tour/news-story/fc8893bd21280d8368c475d801cc30a3

And Holding On is finally getting released this week. I wasn't expecting the new music to drop officially this fast, but I'm not going to complain!

Finally! I didn't think it would be Holding On that she would release, but I'm glad that she finally is! Can't wait for DM8

1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

Finally! I didn't think it would be Holding On that she would release, but I'm glad that she finally is! Can't wait for DM8

I'm hoping she's got a number of new tracks dropping. I'm so excited! I've been waiting far too patiently for too many years. I know she said she's got some music dropping before Xmas, but who the hell knows what 'some' is supposed to fucking mean. Don't tease me, Dannii! I'm too delicate to be let down again.

3 minutes ago, dhrbb03 said:

I'm hoping she's got a number of new tracks dropping. I'm so excited! I've been waiting far too patiently for too many years. I know she said she's got some music dropping before Xmas, but who the hell knows what 'some' is supposed to fucking mean. Don't tease me, Dannii! I'm too delicate to be let down again.

Me too, it's really exciting witnessing a new Dannii release after 10 YEARS!!!!!

The fact that she's signed independently is really good, she can release music without the bullshit of promotion strategies/singles etc and just release music on its own accord. I'm glad she's not aiming for a 'comeback', she works a lot better letting the music speak for itself. 

Not enough people are aware of the brilliance of Girl and Neon Nights!

34 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Me too, it's really exciting witnessing a new Dannii release after 10 YEARS!!!!!

The fact that she's signed independently is really good, she can release music without the bullshit of promotion strategies/singles etc and just release music on its own accord. I'm glad she's not aiming for a 'comeback', she works a lot better letting the music speak for itself. 

Not enough people are aware of the brilliance of Girl and Neon Nights!

Who requested this to be re-opened jay1