Sign in to follow this  

8th 4 million seller

California boy    5,857

1VCBE.gif

Over on the Digital Songs chart, Pharrell's "Happy" is steady at No. 1, selling another 364,000 downloads (down 26 percent). The next two titles are both non-movers, as John Legend's "All of Me" (215,000; up 3 percent) and Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty," featuring 2 Chainz (198,000; up 1 percent) are Nos. 2 and 3, respectively.

"Talk Dirty" also crosses the 2 million sales mark this week (2.2 million), becoming Derulo's fourth song to do so. His biggest-selling song is "Whatcha Say," with 4 million sold.

Katy Perry's "Dark Horse," featuring Juicy J, rides 5-4 with 165,000 (down 9 percent). The song jumps past the 4million sales threshold as well (4.1 million), marking Perry's seventh song to sell at least 4 million.

Katy earns eighth 4-million seller with Dark Horse:

Firework 6.5
ET 5.7
CG 5.6
HnC 5.5
Roar 5.2
TD 4.6
IKaG 4.4
DH 4.1

1VCBE.gif

RihannaRTT    11,356

Billboards reports 7 but they are 8 tho

1VCBE.gif

They probably meant her 7th chart-topper to score 4m, since all the other ones (besides HNC) hit #1

Robert.    12,552

Can't wait for Legendary Lovers to join the 4 million  Katy club cry4

California boy    5,857

Can't wait for Legendary Lovers to join the 4 million  Katy club cry4

I want it as next single!

katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>

Fanik    39

insane

how many weeks did it take?

Faster than roar?

unknown    1

Sorry you're pressed 

As per usual katy1

omg i am so pressed. i am so pressed i am literally spiiiting right now i am stomping my feet so hard i am punching walls and ripping out my extensions and screaming i am so pressed rn u have no idea omgggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! so. much. rage.

Venice Bitch    9,037

omg i am so pressed. i am so pressed i am literally spiiiting right now i am stomping my feet so hard i am punching walls and ripping out my extensions and screaming i am so pressed rn u have no idea omgggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! so. much. rage.

no1curr 

California boy    5,857
Back to the Hot 100's upper reaches, Katy Perry's "Dark Horse," featuring Juicy J, spends a fourth week at No. 2 after it ruled for four weeks. The track also holds the No. 2 spots on Radio Songs (155 million, up 1 percent), which it dominated for two weeks, and Streaming Songs (1-2; 9.4 million, up 6 percent), which it led for four frames, while rebounding 5-4 on Digital Songs (165,000, down 9 percent), which it topped for five weeks.

It's now officially her 2nd biggest radio hit behind Roar (Top25 of All Time). CG peaked at 154m cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>