Jackk

how come people don't buy lady gagas music anymore?

She used to be an album artist, a single artist, and a touring artist.

Now: She can barely sell an album.

She cant sell singles

Her tours flop and she fakes injuries so she doesnt appear to be a flop ect.

Why?

@ Not with that fucking untalented whore in your set did you just say that. Her first song was her autobiography, giving blowjobs for money or whatever it was.

1. She is talented.
  2. Oh yeah, her two long-term relationships really make her out to be a whore.
  3. "Work" talks about her coming up in the hip hop scene, yes.
  4. The "blowjobs for loubitons" line wasn't talking about herself. She even talks about it in an interview, and says something along the lines of "No the line isn't about me, do I sound like a valley girl?"

@Jackk She can still sell 10x better than Ke$ha and sell out a tour in  a few minutes, as well as shift nearly 3 million albums in three months worldwide.

One mismanaged era does not a full picture paint. Warrior flopped because of the promotion, not because the music wasn't good. I like about half of ARTPOP, but the pretentiousness is driving people away in droves and that's a fact.

200.gif

I think its because her talking too much about art. Most ppl are not interested in it um2, and plus Artpop songs are not as epic as BTW. Actually I believe she will never make such iconic album as BTW. So many reasons why.... 

One mismanaged era does not a full picture paint. Warrior flopped because of the promotion, not because the music wasn't good. I like about half of ARTPOP, but the pretentiousness is driving people away in droves and that's a fact.

Exactly. Apply this to Gaga atm and /thread.

I think its because her talking too much about art. Most ppl are not interested in it um2, and plus Artpop songs are not as epic as BTW. Actually I believe she will never make such iconic album as BTW. So many reasons why.... 

The Fame Monster is Gaga's best album for me

Exactly. Apply this to Gaga atm and /thread.

I was talking about the current era, nowhere did I say she was beyond the point of no return*  um2 This thread is about her current goings-on in contrast to her previous performance.

* There are many decisions she herself has made that are probably bad for her long-term success, but that's not what we're talking about.

I was talking about the current era, nowhere did I say she was beyond the point of no return um2

This thread is about her current goings-on in contrast to her previous performance um2

Oh sorry :katyanna:

Well then I agree 100% she's flopping hard. This video is ARTPOP's last chance.

Although concert sales are going well so xtina11

Oh sorry :katyanna:

Well then I agree 100% she's flopping hard. This video is ARTPOP's last chance.

Although concert sales are going well so xtina11

It's all good haha  :katyanna:

Pretty much, I mean if she fucks up this video she's pretty much sunk for the era, and it's going to impact her future success as well. She's lucky in that she has enough stans to fill her shows, but that will change if she doesn't get her shit together. The gays are a fickle bunch.

At least Gaga can carry herself with class and dignity, and has more intelligence and talent in one brain cell than most other celebrities do in their entire brain.

sure, getting puked on is so dignified. Gaga is one step up from rihanna in the "classy" department. Let's not

At least Gaga can carry herself with class and dignity, and has more intelligence and talent in one brain cell than most other celebrities do in their entire brain.

And that's the best you can come up with?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.