Alek

Britney's Live Vocals Since Comeback

You did NOT just lerk exhale and steal my thread

Girl-eating-meal-in-hospi-005.jpg

Bitch I saw smth interesting and posted it here, video is not yours, also it's pathetic how you made a thread about smn "copying" your thread.....it's pathetic, just like the thread you made about me, just like the fact that you talk shit about this forum, but keep on coming back here, just ike the fact that you lied that you have BA, just  like 99% you do, so why don't you get some help?

tumblr_n15rrhnu0N1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Bitch I saw smth interesting and posted it here, video is not yours, also it's pathetic how you made a thread about smn "copying" your thread.....it's pathetic, just like the thread you made about me, just like the fact that you talk shit about this forum, but keep on coming back here, just ike the fact that you lied that you have BA, just  like 99% you do, so why don't you get some help?

tumblr_n15rrhnu0N1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

ALL you ever do is come into Exhale and steal our threads, our members actually work hard towards getting news for BreatheHeavy.com and then you post all this news here and don't even credit your source, how rude.

And i make threads about you being a theif ect to expose you and make you look like a fool. Which you have achieved quite well btw.

:)

ALL you ever do is come into Exhale and steal our threads, our members actually work hard towards getting news for BreatheHeavy.com and then you post all this news here and don't even credit your source, how rude.

And i make threads about you being a theif ect to expose you and make you look like a fool. Which you have achieved quite well btw.

:)

Actually no, but cute, I ge threads from BH, sometimes from exhale, but most of the threads are from different gossip portals, however if you're not the original source, I see no reason to credit it, cause looking that way you stole the thread from smn as well, you can stay pressed as much as you want, I have no fucks to give, pretty much everyone knows that you're a liar, attention whore etc. So why don't you go and pretend you have some Britney exclusive? Or make another thread about me on exhale to calm yourself down?

tumblr_mmxemmsCDm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif