BJORK

Bad Album Cover Art

57688183.jpg

THIS is a bad cover. The Photoshopping is atrocious. The cheap font, the harsh cut-off into of his neck/chest/shoulder into space, but you can still see the line of his shoulder they didn't erase. The concept is just stupid and it's just too flamboyant to work. It's such an eyesore.

to each his own i guess. I love it.

Ya'll...

The ones I disagree with so far:

Aly and AJ - Insomniatic - IDGI, what's so bad about it. I think it's cute with the moon effect in the background. 

Katy Perry - PRISM - I think the banner's fine. Everyone had meltdowns when it leaked and I was like um, are we seeing the same thing here. 

Cher - Closer to the Truth - I love it. 

Pixie Lott - Young Foolish Happy (Deluxe) - I actually love the red. It's better than the standard imo.

ent_prince_0418.jpg?w=350

Prince is my No. 2 fave artist of all-time and even I, a die-hard fan, can't get past this one.

Literally, the worst album cover of all-time.  I remember the ruckus it caused when it came out in 1988.  People were still talking about this "work of art" by the time the '90's rolled around.   Such a shame, too because it yielded two of his most creative singles ever in Glam Slam and I Wish U Heaven.

Your royal highness, Prince, what were you thinking???

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.