Sign in to follow this  

Bad Album Cover Art

220px-Natasha_StripMe.jpg

I love Natasha, but sis what where u thinking, this cover is just soo messy! fall1

quite the opposite of the album title, dontcha think?  ny2

i'm the only one who likes the btw cover i guess :interesting:

Ayumi_(miss)_understood_CD.jpg

the fake/forced smile  fall5

Sunrise.Sunset_CD-Only_Cover.jpg

shock2

Bonus:

Wasnatch_Front-To-Back.jpg

saveta-jovanovic.jpg

bad_album_cover.jpeg

Leona-Lewis-Echo-Album-Cover.jpg

I fail to see what's "bad" about this cover. It's simple in its execution, but effective. She looks stunning and the font is not distracting, yet also noticeable enough to get your attention after the hierarchy of the main picture. Please explain?  um2

220px-Natasha_StripMe.jpg

I love Natasha, but sis what where u thinking, this cover is just soo messy! fall1

the strip me away (international version of strip me) is better natasha-bedingfield-strip-me-away-cover.natasha-bedingfield-strip-me-away-cover.

I fail to see what's "bad" about this cover. It's simple in its execution, but effective. She looks stunning and the font is not distracting, yet also noticeable enough to get your attention after the hierarchy of the main picture. Please explain?   um2

It has brought her this

4143266332_4fa953efb4.jpg

57688183.jpg

THIS is a bad cover. The Photoshopping is atrocious. The cheap font, the harsh cut-off into of his neck/chest/shoulder into space, but you can still see the line of his shoulder they didn't erase. The concept is just stupid and it's just too flamboyant to work. It's such an eyesore.

57688183.jpg

THIS is a bad cover. The Photoshopping is atrocious. The cheap font, the harsh cut-off into of his neck/chest/shoulder into space, but you can still see the line of his shoulder they didn't erase. The concept is just stupid and it's just too flamboyant to work. It's such an eyesore.

It is cheesy but I always thought it was an intentional throw back to the 80s, and for that I like it.

And Adam is flamboyant ny1

It is cheesy but I always thought it was an intentional throw back to the 80s, and for that I like it.

And Adam is flamboyant ny1

It's not a very good throwback. It just looks like they launched a raging homo into space. The 80s vibes are barely there.

It's not a very good throwback. It just looks like they launched a raging homo into space. The 80s vibes are barely there.

The neon colors and conflicting fonts are pretty 80s. Especially with the treatment of the album title, the sheen on it. His shoulder being cut off reminds me of double exposure photography as well.

I'm not saying it's good I'm saying it's a cutesy throwback. Bitches gettin they panties all knotted up ny1

57688183.jpg

vomit1

the strip me away (international version of strip me) is better natasha-bedingfield-strip-me-away-cover.

I'll never see what she was trying to get at with that cover tbh

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.