CHANEL #1

Full Version of the Fake TEA Snippet

So I know some of y'all really liked the flawless (yet fake) snippet of TEA that leaked a long time ago. Well I was browsing GGD and someone posted the full version of the fake snippet. I got really excited but sadly the snippet shits all over this. If someone were to pitch the full to match the snippet maybe it would be better. Kinda cool to hear the "oolong, green detox" line in a song, even if it's fake. So yeah just thought I'd post this for those who actually liked the snippet. moo1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHth36LWQ58

The shitty quality of the original snippet actually helped it sound so good. This clear audio almost ruins the illusion. Also, this guy's (since it's pretty clearly an edited man's voice) voice has kind of a strong accent, which made the original one sound exotic and it seemed intentional, but it's just awkward in this full version. fall1

The shitty quality of the original snippet actually helped it sound so good. This clear audio almost ruins the illusion. Also, this guy's (since it's pretty clearly an edited man's voice) voice has kind of a strong accent, which made the original one sound exotic and it seemed intentional, but it's just awkward in this full version. fall1

Someone needs to make the quality on the full shittier and pitch it so it will be flawless again fall3