unknown

Katy Perry dating Riff Raff?!

Source

She won't hang out with any old Riff Raff! Rapper takes Katy Perry out for 'Holy Trinity of dates... sushi, bowling and drinks'

1622876_840156579334534_873493377_n.jpg

Quote:
After her reported split from boyfriend John Mayer, it looks like Katy Perry has already moved on after going on a date with an unlikely new man last week.

Riff Raff, who is currently out in Miami, posted the orginal photo of the pair last Wednesday, writing: 'ON A DATE WITH KATY PERRY SHE IS PURDY'.(sic)

tumblr_mkdjs5RF3E1qebry0o2_500.jpg

Quote:
In a video posted by TMZ on Wednesday, the 32-year-old, who is seen standing alongside a bikini-clad female, is heard saying he would love to see Katy again.

When asked if they were going to go public, he told the website: 'Who knows where things might go. Just got to see where things lead.'

After being asked when he was likely to see her next, he said: 'When I get back, think she's in Belgium right now, so probably next week.'

Before adding: 'I'm just out here in Miami enjoying the weather and the beautiful view. But me and Katy Perry might go on a second date... round two.'

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Perry following the reports.
riffraff-3.jpg

ifwt_riff-raff-mug-shot.png

article-2589665-1C934DD500000578-195_634

GET DAT D KETY :rip: