Sign in to follow this  

Katy Perry dating Riff Raff?!

unknown    1

Source

She won't hang out with any old Riff Raff! Rapper takes Katy Perry out for 'Holy Trinity of dates... sushi, bowling and drinks'

1622876_840156579334534_873493377_n.jpg

Quote:
After her reported split from boyfriend John Mayer, it looks like Katy Perry has already moved on after going on a date with an unlikely new man last week.

Riff Raff, who is currently out in Miami, posted the orginal photo of the pair last Wednesday, writing: 'ON A DATE WITH KATY PERRY SHE IS PURDY'.(sic)

tumblr_mkdjs5RF3E1qebry0o2_500.jpg

Quote:
In a video posted by TMZ on Wednesday, the 32-year-old, who is seen standing alongside a bikini-clad female, is heard saying he would love to see Katy again.

When asked if they were going to go public, he told the website: 'Who knows where things might go. Just got to see where things lead.'

After being asked when he was likely to see her next, he said: 'When I get back, think she's in Belgium right now, so probably next week.'

Before adding: 'I'm just out here in Miami enjoying the weather and the beautiful view. But me and Katy Perry might go on a second date... round two.'

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Perry following the reports.
riffraff-3.jpg

ifwt_riff-raff-mug-shot.png

article-2589665-1C934DD500000578-195_634

GET DAT D KETY :rip:

BJORK    7,361

I'm a BIG fan of tattoo's but his.......  :laughcry: What's next? A tattoo of fucking Chicken Run?  :noway:

Radar    2,759

i thought it was the rocky horrow picture show riff raff :rip: