Agugaga

Gaga needs to get back with RedOne

Just Dance

Poker Face

LoveGame

Bad Romance

Alejandro

+

Paparazzi (not a RedOne production but the same exact recipe is used here)

These were the best pop singles we had heard in a while. I really think these two compliment each other and it wasn't until Gaga decided to put RedOne on the backburner when she started releasing shitty music. Nothing she has done since The Fame Monster has been up to par musically except maybe "The Edge of Glory." 

ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

Well that last sentence is your opinion mad1

But I do agree to an extent. RedOne and Gaga bring out the best in each other. It's very apparent considering how generic RedOne's productions with everyone else are. You don't see other artist with songs like Scheiße, Judas or Bad Romance. They all end up like Starships or Live It Up.

RedOne is perfectly capable of not being generic. I mean he produced So Happy I Could Die, Hair, and even Paper Gangsta. 

I don't know why he goes generic with everyone else but him and Gaga do make magic together.

I do want them to work together again but I don't want anything like that we have. As long as it sounds fresh and new it's fine. moo1

Well that last sentence is your opinion mad1

But I do agree to an extent. RedOne and Gaga bring out the best in each other. It's very apparent considering how generic RedOne's productions with everyone else are. You don't see other artist with songs like Scheiße, Judas or Bad Romance. They all end up like Starships or Live It Up.

RedOne is perfectly capable of not being generic. I mean he produced So Happy I Could Die, Hair, and even Paper Gangsta. 

I don't know why he goes generic with everyone else but him and Gaga do make magic together.

I do want them to work together again but I don't want anything like that we have. As long as it sounds fresh and new it's fine. moo1

His production on "Born This Way" were better than all the songs on the album. Both "Schebe" and "Judas" deserved to be huge hits. "Judas" in particular is one of Gaga's most underrated songs. It flopped because of the religious theme but it really is a GREAT song, even if it's a Bad Romance 2.0. 

Ahem.... Do What U Want could have smashed if it was honored and respected by her team and her fans and the GP....

Any song could have smashed if it was honored and respected by the team and fans and the gp

Perfume

Turn Up The Radio

Just A Fool

etc.

His production on "Born This Way" were better than all the songs on the album. Both "Schebe" and "Judas" deserved to be huge hits. "Judas" in particular is one of Gaga's most underrated songs. It flopped because of the religious theme but it really is a GREAT song, even if it's a Bad Romance 2.0. 

Judas is my favorite Gaga song! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2

It deserved to slay! ny3 ny3

People need to learn what metaphors are dead4

no.

Youre missing the point dead2 Those are shit songs that i listed but if they were respected and honored by EVERYONE then they would be hits, it was just pointing out the post dead2

DWUW deserved to DRAG everyone on the planet, i stan that song lj1 it was my alarm tone until very recently lj1

Youre missing the point dead2 Those are shit songs that i listed but if they were respected and honored by EVERYONE then they would be hits, it was just pointing out the post dead2

DWUW deserved to DRAG everyone on the planet, i stan that song lj1 it was my alarm tone until very recently lj1

"Do What U Want" probably would've been a huge hit had the original version included Xtina. Had they had promo tie in with "The Voice" and a music video, a guaranteed top ten hit. 

It's not like LoveGame was a hit. Why even respond to me? I said I think. :rolleyes:

There's something where DWUW has passed LoveGame, I'll have to look... :knit1:

Definitely not in sales ny12

is it in MV views?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.