Agugaga

From a relevancy standpoint, what's better: A TV Show judge or a Vegas residency?

On 4/5/2014 at 9:36 PM, Agugaga said:

I'd like to see how fucking delusional people are on here.

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

I like how you view point on Vegas residencies changed the minute Xtina announced hers. 

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I like how you view point on Vegas residencies changed the minute Xtina announced hers. 

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

Huh? What stand point changed? I've literally said this in the other thread you fucking coward. 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Huh? What stand point changed? I've literally said this in the other thread you fucking coward. 

Under your logic Gwen Stefani is now much more relevant than Xtina. 

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Under your logic Gwen Stefani is now much more relevant than Xtina. 

“The Voice” ratings have fallen drastically since the Xtina days. So try again. 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

“The Voice” ratings have fallen drastically since the Xtina days. So try again. 

Your original post didn't factor in show ratings. Just that a female pushing a button and spinning around on a red chair is more relevant than one with her ass hanging out in Vegas singing about V being for Vanity.

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Your original post didn't factor in show ratings. Just that a female pushing a button and spinning around on a red chair is more relevant than one with her ass hanging out in Vegas singing about V being for Vanity.

5 years ago it definitely was more relevant. Now i’d day they are equally irrelevant. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to see how fucking delusional people are on here.        

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.