Sign in to follow this  

New rainbow-themed Kesha lyrics?

Onika    22,048

i hope so because a song for gays would sound too attention-seeking and it would really ruin my feelings for her um3 i am so excited for her return. cry1

Yeah I can't picture her doing a Born This Way kinda mess lol

GregPer    1

dead2 But that's what they are in the end, really.

omg... you didnt... they are not like that at all, maybe some of those that will evolve in cold dwarfs, but 2/3 will never become "shiny rocks"... just dont... 

Midas    881

omg... you didnt... they are not like that at all, maybe some of those that will evolve in cold dwarfs, but 2/3 will never become "shiny rocks"... just dont... 

It's just an overly simplified way to look at things, jesus dead4 No need to take it so seriously.

If you really want to go scientifically accurate, stars are plasma held together by gravity (for example, our Sun is one). There, happy now? moo1

Onika    22,048

Where did these lyrics even come from? I feel like such a bad fan :P I'm in a land without internet this weekend and I'm so behind.

The @freekeshaluke account tweeted them, and they've been right about everything thus far (the mikeisstraight dude texts Kesha and stuff, so that's not really surprising lol)

Shiver    4,936

Not really here for self empowerment but I'm confident this won't end up being her Prism with Dr Luke out the way ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

untitled    726

It's a metaphor, obviously, jesus dead2

Just like "You bought a star", you can't buy stars, what would you even do with one? Stars are just shiny rocks out in space. It's, again, a metaphor. Same as "I'm living dead", dead can't live because they're dead. Metaphor.

But omfg STOP TEASING US FOR FUCK'S SAKE

yASSS those MATD teas

leamentwist    74

The @freekeshaluke account tweeted them, and they've been right about everything thus far (the mikeisstraight dude texts Kesha and stuff, so that's not really surprising lol)

GregPer    1

It's just an overly simplified way to look at things, jesus dead4 No need to take it so seriously.

If you really want to go scientifically accurate, stars are plasma held together by gravity (for example, our Sun is one). There, happy now? moo1

much bettah yah fellow animal / cannibal / warrior / rainbower 

Midas    881

Ahem, ahem... LGBT u mean? Ahem!?

It doesn't matter THAT much dead2 I see GLBT used pretty frequently anyway.

Americunt    15,810

The order of the letters doesn't matter, as the acronym is fully interchangeable.

Midas    881

Well it kinda matters to me. My best friend is bi and my 3 fav artists support LGBT: Kesha, Taylor Swift, and Lady Gaga

But as Americunt said, the letters are interchangeable, LGBT, GLBT, BLGT etc etc all mean the same thing

Brandon    141

giphy.gif

It means the same thing, hun. I study women's & gender studies quite frequently, like Americunt said, they're interchangeable.

K. So many people are saying its interchangeable. But I don't care, really. As long as LGBT has a GOOD reputation (my friend is bi) everything will be good.