untitled

Gaga gets DRAGGED by iTunes

A currently unnamed iTunes user (to protect identity from little monsters who are pressed bc Gaga's flopping all over the place and bc she spent $25 million dollars on ARTFLOP) had this to say about the ARTNOT album:

'Lady Gag-me is so over. It's a shame. She's just like Alanis Morissette, her debut album was good, and everything that followed was a series of flops'. How does she even have an fan base? Just flop. Aleflopdro. Flopus. Flop This Way. Bad Flopmance. You and Flop. Flop the Night. Flopplause. Flop What U Want. Flop Under You. Lady Flopga. Madonna appreciates the time you gave her to reemerge as Queen of Pop, now you can fade back into irrelevance. Bye floppy. Flop.'

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>  ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>  ny1

Wait I'm confused, are you a fan or not? Seems like your just a bandwagon ny12

Your threads are useless, I don't get why you are even trying anymore. EVERY Gaga fan can easily agree this era has been a miss and not the best time for Gaga nor us.

Just stop, if you are a fan, you are a disgrace to our fanbase ny12

Your threads are useless, I don't get why you are even trying anymore. EVERY Gaga fan can easily agree this era has been a miss and not the best time for Gaga nor us.

I think he believes his bad rep is due to his Gaga stanning. He'll learn it's just him.

The point of this was for Gaga draggers/shaders to realize how ridiculous they sound when they drag her. An attempt at reverse psychology. I've been a fan since 2008 btw. No, I'm not a little monster because, well, been there done that, and I don't want to associate myself with that title in all seriousness. I am devoted to Gaga and pop music in general. I understand why you'd feel that way tho. My sense of humor is quite odd. Thanks for commenting :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.