#R8

is Lana over?

I mean West Shit isnt even top 1500 yet, and since he dissed the fuck out of that guy who remixed Summertime Sadness, now it will flop ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Lana is over, time for Lorde to come and snatch her weave tbh...

I don't know whether she dissed him or it was just an easily-double-entendre'd choice of words, but she's definitely not over. I mean, if she wants a remix and Cedric doesn't want to do it, there are other (better) producers who would love to work with her.

1) No she's not over. She has a pretty nice fanbase and her career hasn't fully launched off yet.

2)It's not even on iTunes

I don't even like Lana and can tell you are acting way too overdramatic over a song you don't like.

Remember when people called Lana a flop and she outsold most of your faves last albums with an album which wasn't even commercial? Let us not forget, completely different to anything anyone was releasing as well as the 5th biggest selling album of 2012 (3.4mil copies) 

If anything, she's just getting started, and if she flops? Who cares, she still shits, her and Lorde can both exist so sit ny12

Lana is not a typical Pop gurl tho

Lanas Singles r never made to break that #1 first week record tbh ist more about the Album

She just shows this again by releasing a non Radio friendly single but this is the Music her fans want to hear so im sure 99% of them r happy with the song and it will be an other "Born To Die" era for her

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.