Liberated Matt

Nicole Scherzinger

13 hours ago, petedagrk said:

heard this a month ago and was shook at her vocal ability.

Same. No wonder why she sang almost everything in the Pussycat Dolls, because she was pretty much the only real singer in the group. She has this great voice, but is given the wrong songs to sing. Instead of trying to become a manufactured pop product, she should sing songs that actually suit her. I would buy an album of her singing ballads and other songs that fit her. 

7 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

PCD still made bops. brit7

Yes. But still, not everyone knew that she has the voice that she does. She hasn't been successful since PCD, but really, she's given the wrong songs to sing. They're good, but they hide her vocal potential. I would love for her to showcase her voice more, because she sings a lot of these people on the charts under the table, and puts them to shame.

Even that being said, this song still remains a bop:

I love her.

I thinks she is very underrated and absolutely talented

THESE VOCALS ARE AMAZING cry0

and she is an AMAZING dancer!! cry0 to me, she has the full package. legend1

also she has some great songs. Right There SLAYYYSS!!

She was awesome when she was with the PCD too. Dont Cha, Buttons, Beep, Stickwithu, I Dont Need A Man, When I Grow Up, I hate this part, Bottle Pop, React, JAI HO! and Hush Hush >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sooo many great songs bey5