Tim Liaison

Björk

On 9/16/2017 at 8:57 AM, Station to Station said:

I listened to a few of her albums recently and wow, it was quite an experience. I loved listening to her albums, especially Post. I am now listening to Vulnicura. I think my favorite songs now are Crying, Venus As A Boy, Big Time Sensuality, One Day, Aeroplane, Army Of Me, Hyperballad, Hunter and Stonemilker.

TASTE @ Stonemilker aka ha best song!

Can't wait till we get more photoshoots so we can change the stan badge pic (and also ask the mods to change the "o" to "ö"). As great as that W magazine shoot was, it didn't have one utilizable picture. orangu1 Neither does the Dazed shoot. She always holds her head in weird angles/has some shit on her face. dead2

58 minutes ago, Jake said:

I plan on listening to Biophilia next. Apparently I should save Volta and Medulla for last. rip3 

Biophilia is one of those albums that people either hate or love, there really isn’t a middle ground. I personally love Medúlla because a lot of the production and Gregorian chants remind me of Zelda. 

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Biophilia is one of those albums that people either hate or love, there really isn’t a middle ground. I personally love Medúlla because a lot of the production and Gregorian chants remind me of Zelda. 

Hmm, okay. I've heard Ancestors from Medúlla and needlessly to say, I was taken a little off guard. Is the entire album like that? Or is that just a standout track?

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Hmm, okay. I've heard Ancestors from Medúlla and needlessly to say, I was taken a little off guard. Is the entire album like that? Or is that just a standout track?

No Ancestors is definitely the black sheep. Most songs have actual lyrics, though some are in Icelandic, but there’s nothing as offensive as Ancestors.

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Ancestors is truly the worst song of her discography. jj1 There are some gems on it AKA Oceania, Submarine, Where Is the Line, Desired Constellation, etc.