Tim Liaison

Björk

6 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I was just about to say the same thing. dead4 One of the best albums of the year!

Ikr! cry6 It's been a very long time since I enjoyed an album as much as this.

Hopefully new song coming tomorrow btw. jj2 She did tweet that "17 coming on 16". So since ISON has 16 songs, I'm guessing she means we're getting 1 more extra song. cry0

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Ikr! cry6 It's been a very long time that I enjoyed an album as much as this.

Hopefully new song coming tomorrow btw. jj2 She did tweet that "17 coming on 16". So since ISON has 16 songs, I'm guessing she means we're getting 1 more extra song. cry0

Mad Woman and now another new song? Wig. oprah13 

Hello, here is the daily post that I keep listening to this album but it still isn't growing on me because I'm annoying BUT Saint is kind of punching harder with each listen and the title track's flute melody is truly wonderful.

3 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Hello, here is the daily post that I keep listening to this album but it still isn't growing on me because I'm annoying BUT Saint is kind of punching harder with each listen and the title track's flute melody is truly wonderful.

same here ny5 im getting into future forever a lot and sue mu sometimes pops out and i think oh this is nice ny5 and i almost didnt cringe today while " I literally think I am five minutes away from love " ny5

22 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Finally listened to Volta last night and... yikes. My current ranking is Homogenic > Vespertine > Post > Debut > Medulla >>> Volta awk1 

Biophilia and Vulnicura are next! 

It's her worst album by far and away, that's an understandable reaction.

I'm fairly certain you won't like Biophilia at first and not sure about Vulnicura but they're both worth spending more time with.

5 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

It's her worst album by far and away, that's an understandable reaction.

I'm fairly certain you won't like Biophilia at first and not sure about Vulnicura but they're both worth spending more time with.

Sitting through The Dull Flame of Desire was actually painful, I want my eight minutes back. rip4 

I'm excited for Vulnicura since I've heard a few snippets and I like what I've heard. Have no idea what to expect with Biophilia though, lowkey scared about it.

Just now, Diamond said:

Sitting through The Dull Flame of Desire was actually painful, I want my eight minutes back. rip4 

I'm excited for Vulnicura since I've heard a few snippets and I like what I've heard. Have no idea what to expect with Biophilia though, lowkey scared about it.

The Dull Flame of Desire is disgusting, I personally like Declare Independence even less but those are her two literal worst songs.

Biophilia is... weird. At points it feels totally artificial, cold and devoid of something which would make it, you know, human. After giving it lots of chances it did grow on me though, it's a really captivating listen (apart from Hollow and Dark Matter ofc).

23 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Vulnicura is extremely beautiful and one of her best, but you really have to be in the right headspace for it!