MDK1440

Kerli

On 4/4/2011 at 10:19 AM, him said:

She is currently working on her second studio album which she plans to release in Summer/Fall 2011.

And now it's getting released on 22/02/2019...

I don't think I've ever seen such a big delay... fall8

Anyway, my faves by her are Love is Dead, Butterfly Cry, Hurt Me, Sugar, Can't Control the Kids, Feral Hearts, Blossom, Racing Time, Diamond Heart, Spirit Animal and Savages (i looooooooooove it! cry6)

5 minutes ago, Purity said:

And now it's getting released on 22/02/2019...

I don't think I've ever seen such a big delay... fall8

Anyway, my faves by her are Love is Dead, Butterfly Cry, Hurt Me, Sugar, Can't Control the Kids, Feral Hearts, Blossom, Racing Time, Diamond Heart, Spirit Animal and Savages (i looooooooooove it! cry6)

The whole album leaked anyway ari9

3 minutes ago, Purity said:

What? wat3 Are you talking about Shadow Works? fall8

Can you provide a link? fall6 is it even allowed? if it isn't I'll go search for it on Google. ari10

No sis ari9 

That second album she was working on in 2011 was Utopia, which due to online leak had to be shortened into an EP. ari9 The whole album has leaked except for one song.

She began working on Shadow Works in like 2015.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

No sis ari9 

That second album she was working on in 2011 was Utopia, which due to online leak had to be shortened into an EP. ari9 The whole album has leaked except for one song.

She began working on Shadow Works in like 2015.

Yeah, I know that. ari9 

I thought Shadow Works leaked. fall8

Okay a bit of a rant here, but can Made For Loving You just leak already? The entire album was leaked/released instead of that song. ari9 I've heard it's circulating. ari9 It should just be leaked to be honest, there's no use keeping it especially since we have the rest of the album and it's getting less rare by the day. ari3

23 minutes ago, Purity said:

Yeah, I know that. ari9 

I thought Shadow Works leaked. fall8

Okay a bit of a rant here, but can Made For Loving You just leak already? The entire album was leaked/released instead of that song. ari9 I've heard it's circulating. ari9 It should just be leaked to be honest, there's no use keeping it especially since we have the rest of the album and it's getting less rare by the day. ari3

I don't think they're keeping it intentionally, I think it was just a glitch during the song's uploading and it never leaked after.

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't think they're keeping it intentionally, I think it was just a glitch during the song's uploading and it never leaked after.

Well if they saw it didn't leak after they uploaded it the first time they should've tried to upload it again. mad8